Protest Bumper Stickers – Distribution [completed]

GX Please overnight me those stickers so I can have some for the State House Rally this Wednesday!
I will pay you whatever the cost is!
I sent you a PM!

OP Updated - Thank you all. I think that will be enough locations across the state.

Also, I did drop a few hundred off at Four Seasons on Friday so they should be good for a little while.

Last edited:
All have been shipped and I came in just under budget. Once I figure out what is left it will be donated to GOAL. Thank you all for getting these out there!

I can distribute to Avid Sports in Pittsfield, Petes Gun Shop in Adams, Daves Sporting Goods in Pittsfield, and A&J in Housatonic

Edit: nevermind just saw above post. Thanks all

I am in Norwood and have connections to the Norwood Armory. I can drop off a stack or two there. I'll have my father-in-law drop some off to Mansfield fish & game and Ames rifle

EDIT: just saw the update, carry on

Last edited:
Thanks for everything GX!
I received the stickers today and have dropped some off at ODS Guns in South Yarmouth.
Will hit up the two other shops in Hyannis tomorrow!

Spreading the word![grin]

Last edited:
Dropped some off at:
The Powerhorn in Hyannis
Cape Gun Works in Hyannis
Kulas Customs LLC in Pocasset

Everyone thought it was great that we thought of them!

Thanks again GX!

Last edited:
dropped some already at R&R sport shop, ludlow fish and game and nicks sports shop. Will be getting out to springfield sportsman's today or tomorrow. should be at the gunshow sunday walking around with what's left.

great job gx, everyone was super pleased.

Got mine today, will be dropping them at paper city tomorrow and B&G by Saturday the latest.. they looks great! Even got a few guys at work to put some on their vehicles.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Got the package when I got home yesterday, dropped off bundles last night to Braintree Rifle & Pistle and Weymouth Sportsman's clubs. Left some at Hunters Trading tonight and should have them to Sportsmens Den in Quincy tomorrow afternoon.
Get em while they last!!!

Dropped some off at:
The Powerhorn in Hyannis
Cape Gun Works in Hyannis
Kulas Customs LLC in Pocasset

Everyone thought it was great that we thought of them!

Thanks again GX!

Thanks for handing them out. I have one on my truck and got a couple extra. If y.u have any extra, PM me. It doesn't look like there was any distribution on the lower cape. I can get em to Goose Hummock and Nauset R&G

Got a box this morning!! Will drop at Outerlimits in Holbrook, M&M in Plymouth today, Gartman tomorrow.

I'll save some to get to the Holbrook gun show too

Last edited:
I work in Marlborough (at the hospital) until 330, then headed there. Happy to meet enroute (up 495) or hold a few for pickup. I live in Chelmsford. I work Friday 10/28 245p-1115p if anybody wants to PM me about meeting somewhere for a few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks all for getting these out there!
I just crunched the numbers and was able to make a $50 donation to GOAL with the remaining funds. Every bit counts!

Back
Top Bottom