Protection Dogs on the news tonight

A good friend of mine is going to be featured on the channel 5 news tonight at 11pm. his company is called Caninie Protection International (protectiondogs.com). these dogs are amazing, ive owned one and been to his kennel many, many times. i dont have to tell you guys that a dog is a great 1st line of defense.
He also has a Facebook page that you can check out.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/protectiondogs

Last edited:
I applied to this company when they were looking for trainers last month. My email got bounced back due to an error on the receiving end. Im not sure if your friend knows or not that there is a bug on his contact info.

they were going through troubles with their website provider recently. i believe they have another provider now and their site should be working.

Plaxico should have carried a dog instead of a gun...

seriously, I know CPI's work personally and I can attest to what level of training some of those dogs are brought to... amazing...

I watched the video on the site. Absolutely amazing dogs!

Even Shaq has one!

Can a person take one of these dogs wherever service dogs are allowed?

Last edited:
Can a person take one of these dogs wherever service dogs are allowed?

not sure, i know there are a lot of pet friendly stores out there. but i think if you bought a service dog vest for the dog nobody would give you a hard time.

Amazing! Why do I have the feeling that someone on here is going to sell a full auto in order to afford one of these dogs, I sure wouldn't blame him.

Awesome if i had the extra 35k-65k i would buy one[sad], What a great idea for a business your buddy do charity work??[wink] i've seen and been around some really well trained dogs but these dogs are amazing..i wonder if my 10yr old black lab would act like those dogs for a couple extra dog treats...

that dog Jet is so amazing, he's a little on the small size but he has the heart of a lion. watch the video and notice how fast he responds to the commands. and Steven Seagals dog Kar (the black german shepherd) is also an amazing dog. they are so friendly you would never think that he would harm anyone. i guess thats what makes CPI dogs so wonderful. if you met one of their dogs in a park you would only think how beautiful, friendly, polite and how obedient they are. that is how the owner would want it.....but if there is a threat, with one simple command, they will show aggression and if the threat continues to escalate, well...they will do what they have been trained to do.

RATTLE: they do have some dogs that are cheaper than 35k, you could also get a puppy and bring him/her to CPI for training, it would be a lot cheaper. as far as the lab goes, (i had a great yellow lab) i think he should be in retirement mode, lots of treats and a comfy couch to rest on.

Back
Top Bottom