Protection against dogs in the woods

How about a more aggressive dog?
Honestly I don't get it why keep a submissive dog in the first place. What's the point? Get your wife a cat. You won't have to walk it, it eats less and is just as useless!
This gets my vote for "******* of the month" comment. [smile] He already stated that his wife loves the thing........some of us do things for our wives because you know.......they are our wives.

This gets my vote for "******* of the month" comment. [smile] He already stated that his wife loves the thing........some of us do things for our wives because you know.......they are our wives.

Haha I know right. Maybe I should trade my wife too lol

Haha I know right. Maybe I should trade my wife too lol

I ain't trading my wife. She goes shooting, hunting, ice fishing, and back country camping with me..........and she loves her two mini schnauzers.....give and take......give and take [wink]

I ain't trading my wife. She goes shooting, hunting, ice fishing, and back country camping with me..........and she loves her two mini schnauzers.....give and take......give and take [wink]

Haha nice!! That's good stuff.

I've eased my wife into having guns in the house; she use to be totally against them. I've never been hunting in MA or NH, I think I'm gonna start looking into hunting in NH this year. But she puts up with my constant snowboarding and triathlon/running habits so I don't mind taking care of her dog, she would kill me if anything ever happened to it literally..

I have a 90lb male GSD and don't worry about this, he loves a good tussle. [grin]

A lot of people misread dogs and incorrectly think a dog is attacking, you have to be careful.

If the dog IS attacking, grab it by the scruff of the neck and pin it down until it submits, use your knees, make yourself look big, square up to the dog, make it fear you.

Along with anything else, I carry pepper spray, if only because in a dog fight, I wouldn't want to miss and hit the wrong dog with something more lethal. With pepper spray, no permanent dog damage; Real pepper spray shouldn't result in vet bills, maybe the cost of a trip to the groomer.

Back
Top Bottom