• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Proposal to come before Lexington Town Meeting

http://patch.com/massachusetts/lexington/why-were-there-metal-detectors-lexington-town-meeting-0
Lexington Police Chief Mark Corr told Patch that police noticed particularly concerning speech on public blogs bearingarms.com
and forums, which spurred the need for heightened security.

Chief Corr should resign if he is that afraid of a bunch of keyboard commandos typing from their mothers' basement!

All the metal detectors and anal probes aren't going to stop anyone who is vociferous about their rights and disrupts the meeting by speaking loudly or out of turn (bad things, but unless they were affixing duct tape to the mouths of non-TMMs nothing was accomplished with their security theater)!

Chief Corr should resign if he is that afraid of a bunch of keyboard commandos typing from their mothers' basement!

All the metal detectors and anal probes aren't going to stop anyone who is vociferous about their rights and disrupts the meeting by speaking loudly or out of turn (bad things, but unless they were affixing duct tape to the mouths of non-TMMs nothing was accomplished with their security theater)!

Unfortunately I'd say a lot was accomplished. The metal detectors were very successful theater conflating law-abiding, legal gun-owners with criminals. The antis' goals are served by putting everyone in the same pot, Lexington residents and Chicago gang-bangers alike, in the same way that they draw no distinction between automatic and semi-automatic firearms.

It doesn't help that there can be no peaceful resolution to this conflict, the antis will keep pushing until our gun rights are reduced to bolt action rifles and shotguns, same as in the UK, so in a sense they are correct. Of course they ignore the important fact that there would be no conflict if they weren't intent on taking other people's Constitutional rights.

The Nutty Perfesser distributed a handout with with crazy numbers on them, but because we were shunted off to the maximum security wing, I was unable to get a hold of one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Nutty Perfesser distributed a handout with with crazy numbers on them, but because we were shunted off to the maximum security wing, I was unable to get a hold of one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have a copy. PM me.

Last edited:

Comments on the Glob infuriating. The morons of the town are still talking about "Opening a discussion". Not sure how a non-binding resolution BANNING certain weapons will lead to a fair un-biased discussion?! Or why a resolution was needed to have a discussion in the FIRST PLACE!!

Anyone believing this bs propaganda about "opening a discussion" is either braindead or so ideologically blind that "discussions" will be wasted.

It doesn't help that there can be no peaceful resolution to this conflict, the antis will keep pushing until our gun rights are reduced to bolt action rifles and shotguns, same as in the UK, so in a sense they are correct. Of course they ignore the important fact that there would be no conflict if they weren't intent on taking other people's Constitutional rights.

UK is even worse because in the UK you essentially have no right to self defence.

Liberals love to empower "oppressed" criminals and crap on law abiding citizens.

Also, we should also not forget that Rotberg wants to bring Syrian refugees to Lexington. [smile]
Risky but may possibly be brought out at the right moment.

It seems like the folks in Lexington need to do some weeding of the TMM's
Remember this crap when they come sucking around for votes.
It shows how many of them are easily manipulated .
Hand them a flyer from out of state anti constitutionalist and they swallow it hook line and sinker.

Look at GOAL's legislation page, H.2158 an act relative to constitutional rights

I wrote to my state rep and this was the response to the status of the bill

According to the Clerk of the House, this bill is being sent to a "study" which essentially signals that it will not be moving forward in this legislative session. I regret that I am unable to advise you more favorably but it would be my opinion that the sponsors will be re-filing the bill for the 2017-2018 session. I will look to add my name as a co-sponsor. Please know that most bills do not make it out of committee with favorable reports and must be re-filed. Sometimes, it takes many re-files in order to get a bill before the Legislature for debate and vote.

If you have questions or need additional information, please le me know. Have a great day!

So not so great news as the wheels of our state government move extremely slow as we know. However She will look to add her name as a cosponsor so that is a good thing.

After something of a hiatus, there's been a little bit of activity on this issue of late. Please visit LexforLiberty.org to keep up to date on what's going on.

I regularly appear before various boards and commissions in Lexington. Two weeks ago at an appearance I listened to an appointed commission member tell me she didn't want to waste Lexington taxpayers' money, and then she proceeded directly down a course of action that would do just that.

I regularly appear before various boards and commissions in Lexington. Two weeks ago at an appearance I listened to an appointed commission member tell me she didn't want to waste Lexington taxpayers' money, and then she proceeded directly down a course of action that would do just that.

I HOPE you called her out on it, LOUDLY AND OFTEN!!!!

If not, write your local paper doing that. CANNOT let them get away with that crap.

Back
Top Bottom