• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Propaganda is working.

I'm not sure he is trolling as he refers to the article as "propaganda is working" which means he doesn't agree with its contents, right?
I agree. He has been posting for over 15 years with over 1300 posts and over 1800 likes. I doubt a troll would have lasted that long.

While the article and the poll are most likely BS it is good to keep an eye on all the opposition is up to. Because they certainly are keeping an eye on us. ;)

You need to settle down.

I'm starting to wonder if you're a troll
He's a troll?

We lose over 14,000 people to homicides by firearms each YEAR you don't think this is a problem?

Would you rather focus on the measly sixty thousand that die each year to drug overdoses?

You liberals!

Assuming the poll is correct (it is Fox and not WAPO), there’s a lot of people who are buying the leftist arguments about gun control. Considering the lies are incorrect, I’m concerned.

Surprised the “boys down at the stable” think it’s nothing to worry about.

Assuming the poll is correct (it is Fox and not WAPO), there’s a lot of people who are buying the leftist arguments about gun control. Considering the lies are incorrect, I’m concerned.

It's not a Fox poll. It's an Axios-Ipsos poll.

OP needs his own Megathread

I read Active Response Training Weekend Knowledge Dump. William Aprill.

See? Gun owners are paranoid white guys.

People complain about reptile but I'm starting to think OP needs their own mega thread as well

Also, when did the phrase "top of mind" become common? I feel like I've never heard anyone say that before 2022
Nobody started saying it until Bidens troll KJP did...... 🤣

Most polling these days is hot garbage.

Has anyone here even been polled by an independently operated political poll?

I think in MA the propaganda for more gun control is working, but, I don’t believe for a Second that anyone considers it a public health concern. It’s absurd to call it that, and few people would even think of it logically that way, even by those who want more gun control.

I think the main stream medias efforts have the opposite effect of what they hope to achieve.

When people see reports of shootings, crime waves, senseless acts of violence, people don't think, "Damn, they should pass more laws to restrict guns." they think "Damn, I should really get a gun for protection"
Now they can try to put whatever political slant on it they would like, but I think gun sales figures speak for themselves.

This is not the first time I've seen "gun violence" called a "public health" issue. Consider how much clout "public health" agencies exhibited in the recent propaganda dump.

I think the main stream medias efforts have the opposite effect of what they hope to achieve.

When people see reports of shootings, crime waves, senseless acts of violence, people don't think, "Damn, they should pass more laws to restrict guns." they think "Damn, I should really get a gun for protection"
Now they can try to put whatever political slant on it they would like, but I think gun sales figures speak for themselves.

Whats actually happening is that public opinion is bifurcating.

Whats actually happening is that public opinion is bifurcating.
I think if you actually conducted ground interviews you would find out that outside of urban bullshit/coastal elites, support for major gun control drops sharply. That's why antis are trying to push hard for the red flag bullshit and UBC because that's soft ass bullshit that they can get fudds and NPC wobblies to possibly suck for, because they can be tricked into believing the lie that "it wouldn'taffect me but maybe stop a bad guy". On the other hand..... "Bans" are not a popular thing among the ballast of the population, even with national average voters being dumber than rocks, most still understand the retard level concept that a "type of gun" ban doesn't really change anything.

I think if you actually conducted ground interviews you would find out that outside of urban bullshit/coastal elites, support for major gun control drops sharply. That's why antis are trying to push hard for the red flag bullshit and UBC because that's soft ass bullshit that they can get fudds and NPC wobblies to possibly suck for, because they can be tricked into believing the lie that "it wouldn'taffect me but maybe stop a bad guy". On the other hand..... "Bans" are not a popular thing among the ballast of the population, even with national average voters being dumber than rocks, most still understand the retard level concept that a "type of gun" ban doesn't really change anything.
But there are a lot of people who are buying it. And with schools, media, entertainment, and so many others brainwashing generation after generation, soon there's not going to be a second amendment.

Back
Top Bottom