Proof a Lost Mysterious Ancient GLOBAL CIVILIZATION Spanned Nearly the Entire Planet

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This guy does some great videos that makes you think. I highly recommend browsing his channel for more of his videos.

32:17 minutes

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Back 15-20 years ago when every channel ran colon cleanse ads at night, there was this one guy with a green-screen background of exotic locations and a fan to blow his hair back. As he looked at the camera with his eyes while looking stage left and right.

Sort of like this guy. Who is the same but younger, less hair, impacted colon and no wind machine. LOL

I made 1 min.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry guys, and here I thought this was an interesting topic which had a lot of supporting information (if you chose to watch more than a minute) .

I did some searching and found some of Joseph's threads here like this one. Obviously, based on the mixed responses there are some folks here who have an open mind and some here who have it all figured out. To each his own I guess.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
There are a number of new archeological sites that prove civilization is much older than previously thought. If you are interested in these things start with Robert Schoch, a well known geologist. Joe Rogan has some excellent pod casts with Schoch and others.

As to sites look at Gobekli Tepe, the Gulf of Cambay, Easter Island (the underwater findings). Many new offshore findings are also pushing back the timeline.

Gobekli Tepe was intentionally buried by humans after they hastily repaired it more than 10,000 years ago. It is likely whatever event caused the Younger Dryas partially destroyed their site, they fixed it and buried it to protect it for future uncovering.

During the last ice age oceans were approximately 350ft lower than today due to the ice sheet growth. Indonesia was not an island chain. It was a completely above water land mass with excellent western protected port locations and favorable weather conditions.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I just couldn't take his style. But there have been plenty of NOVA and other "real" science programs that have discussed how linked ancient cultures are. Roots of language are common throughout the world.

What bugs me is that YewToobers feel a need to get a video pic and description and intro as controversial as possible in order to get people to click. Like saying the exact opposite of the same old boring topic everyone talks about, for instance. This guy LOOKS like he's gonna talk aliens. And that means I won't spend the 32 min to see if he has info that I don't already know.

I like things like The History Guy. No sensationalism. Cool caps and helmets in the background. Interesting tie selection. Good data.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are a number of new archeological sites that prove civilization is much older than previously thought. If you are interested in these things start with Robert Schoch, a well known geologist. Joe Rogan has some excellent pod casts with Schoch and others.
Hence, the search for Templar gold on Oak Island!

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hence, the search for Templar gold on Oak Island!
I'm going to say something here that is purely conjecture. It is possible that site was created when sea levels were much lower and that is why it is now underwater and no one can figure out why it is there ir how it was made. All discussions about origin I've seen are based on it being created in relatively current times.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It's a fascinating topic but it's a mistake to make outlandish claims like an "ancient global civilization" based on nothing more than superficial similarities.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's a fascinating topic but it's a mistake to make outlandish claims like an "ancient global civilization" based on nothing more than superficial similarities.
If you watch the video, he's not making any claims. He's just putting his data out there, expressing his ideas and opinions then letting the viewer make their own determination. Being open minded in today's world is frowned upon, and even ridiculed by many. It's the way our society has become.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you watch the video, he's not making any claims. He's just putting his data out there, expressing his ideas and opinions then letting the viewer make their own determination. Being open minded in today's world is frowned upon, and even ridiculed by many. It's the way our society has become.
Dude. Listen to the first 16 seconds of the video again. His opening statement is that an ancient civilization "spanned virtually the entire planet."

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm going to say something here that is purely conjecture. It is possible that site was created when sea levels were much lower and that is why it is now underwater and no one can figure out why it is there ir how it was made. All discussions about origin I've seen are based on it being created in relatively current times.
I'm thinking maybe little-ice-age had something to do with sea levels that allowed them to build that far out. It's the right time period. But historical record doesn't indicate a sea level drop that significant. We are talking 1-2' to do what they did compared to today's water levels. As I've said on the Oak Eye-Land thread, I'd love for them to focus 100% of their energy on the dam and get to teh bottom of what it is. Bring in 16th century sailing experts and see why the structures are there. I'm betting with a bit of excavation and some experts they could map out exactly what that wharf/pier/dry-dock was for. And why there versus anywhere else.

(I will say that if you look at a map of Nover-Scosher, you'll see that the general area of Oak Island is well protected. A good place to hole up. Southern side, so Nor'Easters aren't killing you. Your only real "attack" is from the Southeast, weather-wise. And the slipway and such in Smith's Cove faces teh opening, making it easy to get a sailing vessel in and out without going around any ob-stackles.)

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Can someone tell me who would win a fight. the Annunaki and the Abenaki?

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Did you watch the entire video? I did
I did. I think his work is interesting but it all has a wide streak of exaggeration for effect.

I particularly liked his video on The Richat Structure though he failed to explain how "Atlantis" is now 400 feet above sea level when sea levels have risen about 120 feet in the last 10,000 years.

BigTimber

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Weak. Wow, over tens of thousands of years a few million people happened to share a few thoughts inspired by nature around them. You owe me 30.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, and here I thought this was an interesting topic which had a lot of supporting information (if you chose to watch more than a minute) .

I did some searching and found some of Joseph's threads here like this one. Obviously, based on the mixed responses there are some folks here who have an open mind and some here who have it all figured out. To each his own I guess.
Know your audience! ;)

zde.jpg

smokey-seven

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Chocolate and tobacco in Egyptian mummies?
Don't forget Cocaine. General archaeology theory is that there was NO pre Colombian contact to the Americas. Well Cocaine was only present in South America pre Columbus and they have found Cocaine in Egyptian mummys.

mikeyp

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Don't forget Cocaine. General archaeology theory is that there was NO pre Colombian contact to the Americas. Well Cocaine was only present in South America pre Columbus and they have found Cocaine in Egyptian mummys.

Yeah that too, all stuff from this part of the world

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Waaahhhhhh......strangers on an internet forum made some jokes about my non-sensical post. Im triggered.

Pro tip: if you post videos that suck, people will watch less than a minute of it.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That civilization must have been a democracy........IT FAILED!

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Göbekli Tepe was an ancient city that apparently was well advanced beyond the typical of the day. Stories of a Great Cataclysm that killed many is recorded there. India has a place that apparently has mineral evidence that a nuclear weapon was detonated there is the distant past and still has radioactivity.

I believe that their was an distant ancient society that may have been advanced to our level and was destroyed. Why would the governments conceal this? What would happen if we knew our society could be wiped out and may be due for it?

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Göbekli Tepe was an ancient city that apparently was well advanced beyond the typical of the day. Stories of a Great Cataclysm that killed many is recorded there. India has a place that apparently has mineral evidence that a nuclear weapon was detonated there is the distant past and still has radioactivity.

I believe that their was an distant ancient society that may have been advanced to our level and was destroyed. Why would the governments conceal this? What would happen if we knew our society could be wiped out and may be due for it?
Radioactive elements are organic to the earth......they are found in many places that have never had a nuclear device detonated.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you're talking about glasses and impact diamons found in the geological record, they exist on moon rocks too. Likely cause is either a gigantic solar flare or micro nova of our sun. We now track stars that we know have recurring "shell nova" that do not destroy the star. The original hypothesis was this could be caused by a binary star with one feeding off the other, but we are tracking a number of them now and not all of them show a wobble that would be associated with a close in binary pair.

Either way we know large solar ejections hit planets. The rifts on Mars southern hemisphere are though to be from electrical discharge (lightning bigger than you can fathom) caused by magnetic field lines being collapsed to ground when hit by a CME.

Top Bottom