• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Project Veritas #Expose2020

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I dont think I'd be so dismissive of this. These people want violence because they think they have a monopoly on civil disobedience.
A raving moonbat talking about cities burning, by itself is not really my idea of some kind of huge threat. Let's not pretend smelly hipster moonbat is the next gen Sulemani here. [rofl]

That said, I would not be surprised in some areas if voter intimidation is a part of an overall voter fraud strategy, from these same people. And will they go full retard if Trump
wins? I wouldn't be surprised. Honestly as far as I'm concerned I hope they go full retard when they lose, let's get this shit over with- it will only expose even more of their hand and maybe more of this commie shit can be snuffed out so more of the public will have a default disdain for it. I'm not even that concerned- where do most retard conferences happen? Big dump
cities.... most of which are run by.... Leftists. I'm sure that will work out swimmingly within their own factions. 10/10 on risitas.

-Mike

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dont think I'd be so dismissive of this. These people want violence because they think they have a monopoly on civil disobedience.
They're also emboldened by the fact that antifa and others have so far gotten away with violence against peaceful people that disagree with their tyrannical/intolerant intentions/opinions

The difference between us and them is that we can live without them and without compelling them to choose to live like we do............their utopian paradise cannot be realized without forcing everyone to participate willingly or forcefully.....

Its the difference between liberty and tyranny

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another O'Keefe honeytrap -- make some poor one-step-above-volunteer guy thinking he's getting lucky, pump him full of liquor, and then selectively edit the footage for maximum impact.

Google suggests Kyle Jurek has been in Latah County jail for the past week, held without bond?
Assuming this is correct.....

OUI
Drug paraphenalia
No Insurance

fitzknny

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zzzzzzzzz, another lefty rants ? . . . same crap they were yelling in the " thirty's. " ( when they infiltrated the Unions) right up to today, hate to say it but there's plenty on the "Right that do this outrage/threat stomp. Just as well. Not a " Game Changer " in the big World of " News ". . . . sadly

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Things dont become a scandal until the MSM declares it to be a scandal. Theyre, for all intents and purposes, the public relations arm of the Democratic Party so if they declare this or anything else past, present or future to be a big nothing then thats what it will be. I love what he's doing, but OKeefe is basically preaching to the choir. The vast majority in the middle never heard of him and the people on the left see him as a right wing liar and propagandist.
I agree completely re the MSM and how they have effectively marginalized Project Veritas already. If this guy is in any way associated w/ Sanders' campaign then the way to address it is to somehow try and confront Sanders w/ it. Granted, it would have to be Fox or perhaps a Dem adversary, but this is a little different than Planned Parenthood in that PP isn't out on the campaign trail and they don't hold press conferences, and this could be worked into a campaign ad if he's the nominee. Make him disavow it (or own it).

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I didn’t watch it so someone can let me know. Is it another video of someone we’ve never heard of who works or volunteers for someone’s campaign saying something stupid?

jpm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Another O'Keefe honeytrap -- make some poor one-step-above-volunteer guy thinking he's getting lucky, pump him full of liquor, and then selectively edit the footage for maximum impact.
exactly! I'd like to see the raw footage of the whole conversation rather than the selective excerpts they played to make it seem juicier than it really was.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Things dont become a scandal until the MSM declares it to be a scandal. Theyre, for all intents and purposes, the public relations arm of the Democratic Party so if they declare this or anything else past, present or future to be a big nothing then thats what it will be. I love what he's doing, but OKeefe is basically preaching to the choir. The vast majority in the middle never heard of him and the people on the left see him as a right wing liar and propagandist.
This is a core problem here, the people that need to see the video of smelly mc hipsterdouche running his mouth the most, will likely never see it. The wobblies that think that the left is more guilty of benign ignorance based off having bleeding hearts vs fully intended, communist malice against any who oppose their agenda. They don;t understand that there is a subset of
commies that basically want to use the power of gov to purge everyone that is not aligned in the same agenda that they are....

-Mike

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Classic image from the feed...

Lets not forget though that this is a paid employee of the sanders campaign and his positions on issues are consistent with sanders own......

Lets not forget the shit bag sanders supporter that attempted to assasinate Rep Scalise and a number of other reps at a baseball game after the 2016 elections.....

Dont assume you're dealing with sane/rational people who have any respect for human life let alone liberty/freedom.......in his own words he's trying to start a violent revolution.......could someone please explain to me how this is NOT treason?

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

Google suggests Kyle Jurek has been in Latah County jail for the past week, held without bond?
The truth is the truth. You think Bernie really wants to make everything free for everyone? It is just a way to make stupid people vote for him, just like every other Commie in history.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
exactly! I'd like to see the raw footage of the whole conversation rather than the selective excerpts they played to make it seem juicier than it really was.
Okeefe always releases the whole thing at some point, and he never "selectively edits" to change meanings.

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If/when these people go kinetic there are going to be alot of MAGAbois who are going to be forcefed a slice of humble pie. Dont underestimate the level of violence these people are ready to put on your chin or their ability to obtain and use weapons and/or the authority of the state.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If/when these people go kinetic there are going to be alot of MAGAbois who are going to be forcefed a slice of humble pie. Dont underestimate the level of violence these people are ready to put on your chin or their ability to obtain and use weapons and/or the authority of the state.
Should be evident to anyone who's paying attention. Antifa riots, maybe a handful are locked up for the night and either released with no charges or hit with some petty charges that are knocked down to an even lesser charge. Meanwhile, people on the right are arrested for posting something edgy online. John Brown Gun Club, police shooter in Dallas. Playing field is far from level and especially in parts of the country outside of New England theres no shortage of leftist gun owners.

Top Bottom