Project Veritas #Expose2020

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I *heard* that Pelosi has timed the impeachment to screw Sanders and Warren (and also Klobuchar) by keeping them out of Iowa prior to their caucus there (Feb 3) and likely out of NH (Feb 11) as well.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Remember folks.....this is the first and most benign of the bernie releases by PV......assuming they follow the same model they always have to date so far.....

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Imagine how that guy feels right now. Running through everything he ever said in front of the mole. I'm sure by now he knows who it is. All while watching a countdown to his public shaming. I can't wait! Shame all the commies!!
The guy would load you on a train to a camp if he ever got the power to do so.

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well, long tall Sally's built pretty sweet
She got everything that uncle John needs
Oh baby, yeah now baby, woo baby
Some fun tonight
Haha, I was actually thinking Tom Petty ("Oh my my, oh hell yes. You gotta put on that party dress.").

But Long Tall Sally works. Always makes me think of clearing the jungle with a machine gun.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k2bJ7a5VQo

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The guy would load you on a train to a camp if he ever got the power to do so.
And this is the guy calling others nazi's......the irony

always makes me laugh when leftists try to assert that the nazi party was a right wing party.......just another brick in the wall against leftists assertions.....

this shit is like a weather underground redux.......

that resulted in bernadine dohrn in jail and bill ayers (obama's bff) getting off on a legal tecnicality

never ever forget that the left's goal is to complete/total control of YOU and will attempt to use any means necessary including violence/murder to achieve those goals....

more and more its becoming clear that this is what the nation is facing

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxAFWr2dSLI

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Imagine how that guy feels right now. Running through everything he ever said in front of the mole. I'm sure by now he knows who it is. All while watching a countdown to his public shaming. I can't wait! Shame all the commies!!
These guys dont strike me as being ashamed of what theyre talking about. Maybe they regret tipping their hand, but Id say they believe 100% in what theyre doing and arent ashamed in the least.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Oh noes! A field organizer! Say it isn't so!

I was all sorts of ??? until I recalled the PV thing about 3 months ago that was gonna "blow the lid" that was an hour long pile of additional, non-issue ???

I'll get back to work now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like some drunk dumbass spitting off opinions and angsty speculation.

If you guys believe any of that I know a schizo that knows the winning lottery numbers but can't cash in because if he does aliens will abduct the president.

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll prepare to be underwhelmed once again.
Seriously, somebody said something, and talk will change nothing! It hasn't in the past!
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Ozyqohzyf/
Same here. I'm not getting my hopes up. I love what O'Keefe and PV do, and I hope they keep it up. But in the past, aftet a big teasing build up, the public's reaction to a Veritas expose left me with an aching case of blue balls. Nothing happened.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks like some drunk dumbass spitting off opinions and angsty speculation.

If you guys believe any of that I know a schizo that knows the winning lottery numbers but can't cash in because if he does aliens will abduct the president.
Its hard to take your doubt serious in light of bullschtein that has happened over and over......recall the last election where the clinton campaign got nabbed/implicated funding leftist shitbags to show up at trump events and incite violence.....

funny how quickly so many people forget

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Give me your violence kyle. Please. Please. Please.

I genuinely hope they f*** around so they can find out what its like to get force fed into suicidal mass charges by the commissars, ill gladly grind their gristle, cant f***ing wait.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Same here. I'm not getting my hopes up. I love what O'Keefe and PV do, and I hope they keep it up. But in the past, aftet a big teasing build up, the public's reaction to a Veritas expose left me with an aching case of blue balls. Nothing happened.
Its hard to take your doubt serious in light of bullschtein that has happened over and over......recall the last election where the clinton campaign got nabbed/implicated funding leftist shitbags to show up at trump events and incite violence.....

Things dont become a scandal until the MSM declares it to be a scandal. Theyre, for all intents and purposes, the public relations arm of the Democratic Party so if they declare this or anything else past, present or future to be a big nothing then thats what it will be. I love what he's doing, but OKeefe is basically preaching to the choir. The vast majority in the middle never heard of him and the people on the left see him as a right wing liar and propagandist.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

[tinfoil]

Big difference between paying for rabble rousers to derail your opponents speeches and inciting riots and other acts of criminal violence up to and including burning a city down.

This guy has an angsty opinion that isn't even worth listening to, its complete farce.

Top Bottom