Progress on new MA legislation?

Anyone know where we stand on Du-Bag Linsky's bill or any of the others? I'm wondering if the 7rd thing will go any further because of all the damage control that New York is doing. I know they are in committee but will we find out when the voting will take place?

Sick to my stomach over this BS!!!

I've been wondering the same. I just ran a google search this morning and didn't see anything new.

I have not heard of anything new as of this point. Hopefully, they are realizing that this may not be the best coarse of action.

The 7 round limit isn't the only thing we should be worrying about. There is the 1 gun a month, insurance, waiving your hipaa rights, and a plethora of other items which are just as bad, if not worse.

Everytime i post a reply on a post like this, i make it a point to mail, fax, and email my local and state reps and advise them that i oppose any further legislation. I also call once a week as well.

If people have time to post a message, you should also make time to try and contact all of our reps here in MA. Questioning things on a forum is all fine, but voicing an opinion is better.

I have not heard of anything new as of this point. Hopefully, they are realizing that this may not be the best coarse of action.

The 7 round limit isn't the only thing we should be worrying about. There is the 1 gun a month, insurance, waiving your hipaa rights, and a plethora of other items which are just as bad, if not worse.

Everytime i post a reply on a post like this, i make it a point to mail, fax, and email my local and state reps and advise them that i oppose any further legislation. I also call once a week as well.

If people have time to post a message, you should also make time to try and contact all of our reps here in MA. Questioning things on a forum is all fine, but voicing an opinion is better.

THAT is what tomorrow is about!

From having talked to state legislators, it sounds like they're concentrating on budget issues and have, to a degree, forgot about gun issues. This is somewhat encouraging but I wouldn't rest easy all the same.

To the OP, are you going to the rally tomorrow? Are you a GOAL member?

I believe they are waiting for the results of the "gun control task force."

Back
Top Bottom