Problem posting pictures as attachments or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffC

NES Member
For the couple months or so, I haven't been able to post pictures from any of my devices. Iphone, ipad, laptop (windows), or work PC. This wasn't an issue before, then all the sudden, it just started happening out if nowhere. I'm convinced its something regarding my settings, I just can't seem to figure out what. No matter what i do, it says it's too big, regardless of how small I shrink it in my comp. this just started happening, and I haven't changed anything. Any ideas?

If I pull something off the internet, I just right click and select "copy image location", and then click on the picture icon on the toolbar, and paste the link in there.

Otherwise, I use photobucket, and just paste the image code in the dialog box.

See, I used to be able to just click the picture frame in the toolbar, click "choose file", click "choose existing", select the pic, and presto bango, the pic is inserted into my post, from all my devices. Now.. Can't upload a single thing no matter what method I try.
If I pull something off the internet, I just right click and select "copy image location", and then click on the picture icon on the toolbar, and paste the link in there.

Otherwise, I use photobucket, and just paste the image code in the dialog box.

Jeff -

You've reached your attachment quota. You need to go back and delete some old attachments. Click on settings in the top right corner, go to attachments on the left side and delete some from that screen.

Attachment quota?!?!? I never knew there was such a thing. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom