Pro-gun congressman explains how low-caps magazines won’t fit…

Tucker just aired this on his show and said that the Glock 19 that used 15 rd mags wont work with a 10 rd mag. I've always wondered will the 10 rd state compliant mags work in a pistol that normally uses higher cap nags?
Not sure if serious, but yes. When I go into MA I put 10 rounders in my Glocks, Hi-Power, P226 and/or VP9, etc.

There's "exceptions" like a Glock 26 mag isn't going to fit into a Glock 19, but that's due to grip sizes. "Compliant" magazines will fit in their host firearm.

I guess you could say it like this and be correct, "A standard capacity 10 round Glock mag will not work in a glock 19" however a reduced capacity 10 round G 19 magazine will work in a Glock 19,,,, A G 26 mag wont work in a G19, same as a G19 mag wont work in a G17, the good thing is The 33 rounder works in everything

Last edited:
Tucker just aired this on his show and said that the Glock 19 that used 15 rd mags wont work with a 10 rd mag. I've always wondered will the 10 rd state compliant mags work in a pistol that normally uses higher cap nags?
If he's trolling fine.

Does this congressman realize how stupid he sounds.

I think he really believes this.

This congressman is great he knows the left is clueless, so they will fall for the bullshit show.
You can see how he was moving along,and didn't let them stop him for questions.
The I don't care I am at my home statement gave me goose bumps.

Tucker Carlson is an idiot if he believes this.

A G19 is not banned in Mass if it wont take a 15 round mag.

A G19 can take a neutered 10 round G19 mag no problem.

An AR15 can run on 10 round mags, as well.

Nicholas Cruz used an AR15 with a bag full of 10 round mags on his school shooting spree.

If a shooter is skilled, he can reload a revolver in less than 2 seconds and carry 30 speed loaders in a dump pouch.

Guns are here to stay.

End Gun Free Zones and allow people to CCW and maybe then a deranged shooter wont be invincible.

I'm curious as to what nonsensical drivel of a question he was trying to ask when he kept asking if he would yield for a question. You know it was some self grandizing hypocritical uneducated non sense he was trying to ask.

"I hope to God that is not loaded"

What the f*** is the point of an unloaded gun? Would have been a better response.

He knows the antis are idiots. Wish I had the video of him saying this but he had me laughing the other night when he came out with:
"They wouldn't know what end the bullet comes out," said Carlson. "They know nothing about this topic. They don't even know the basic crime stats in the United States. Rifles kill fewer people every year than fists or knives do; there's no effort afoot to ban knives or fists."

He seems pretty intelligent and does a great job articulating his point but I'm a bit confused as to why he would spew such BS. Any fact checker would eat this guy alive and his whole argument blows up in his face which gives the anti crowd leverage.

You’re living 20 years in the past. None of that matters anymore.

Remember - Tucker Carlson is a persona used by a man, who's ALSO named Tucker Carlson but is very very different that the arrogant toolbag he portrays on TV. He is an EN-TER-TAIN-ER. Nothing more.

The best argument against reduced capacity laws is to ask whoever is proposing them or supporting existing law to show any shred of evidence it has any impact at all on homicide rates or injury rates, at which point they'd come up blank no matter how hard they try to research it. All studies have shown these laws to be either ineffective or the findings to be inconclusive to show they work.

The best argument against reduced capacity laws is to ask whoever is proposing them or supporting existing law to show any shred of evidence it has any impact at all on homicide rates or injury rates, at which point they'd come up blank no matter how hard they try to research it. All studies have shown these laws to be either ineffective or the findings to be inconclusive to show they work.
f*** you! THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!

He seems pretty intelligent and does a great job articulating his point but I'm a bit confused as to why he would spew such BS. Any fact checker would eat this guy alive and his whole argument blows up in his face which gives the anti crowd leverage.
I disagree. A leftist idiot anti gunner isn’t going to argue what magazines fit where. He beat them at thier own game

So our side is now engaging in misinformation? Idk, I mean Barry Goldwater did say extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice...

It’s satire disinformation if someone believes it they’re retarded. The commies use lies and hyperbole, some guy using satire at the expense of stupid people is harmless in that sphere.

Back
Top Bottom