PRO-GUN CANDIDATES

WMD

I know Tom R.'s feelings about gun owners' rights. Are there any candidates for gov. that support our rights?

It's taken as a matter of faith that Tom Reilly will be worse for gun rights than Deval Patrick. Does anyone know this? If Patrick will ban all guns while Reilly keeps gun restriction at the current, awful, level, I would rather vote for Reilly.

I assume that both will be worse than Healy. Again, I assume.

I thought for a while that, if choosing between Reilly and Patrick, Patrick HAD to be the lesser of two evils. I'm not sure anymore.

I'm wondering how Christy Mihos is on guns? I'm looking for contact info on him, I plan on writing or e-mailing him to ask him point-blank. I like the guy, but I don't know if he's got a chance here in MA.

You can read more about Muffy Healey here, and here is more info and some contact info for her. She's known as being gun orwner rights friendly, but that may change as she moves up in the political world.

I am prevented by a non-disclosure agreement from commenting on Healy's husband with regard to firing arms licensing issues and just how he obtained his LTC just as I am regarding anyone else. Draw your own conclusions. :(

Mark

I'm wondering how Christy Mihos is on guns? I'm looking for contact info on him, I plan on writing or e-mailing him to ask him point-blank. I like the guy, but I don't know if he's got a chance here in MA.
Mihos has no chance of winning. None, nada, zippo. He's doing this because he wants to poke a stick in the eye of the Republican party.

And if he runs as an independent, that's exactly what he'll do. He'll siphon off votes from Healey and our next governor will be a Democrat.

He'll siphon off votes from Healey and our next governor will be a Democrat.

An anti-gun democrat: either one who believes guns are icky but is otherwise a responsible professional or one who believes guns are evil incarnate and tends toward demogoguery.

RKG said:
He'll siphon off votes from Healey and our next governor will be a Democrat.

An anti-gun democrat: either one who believes guns are icky but is otherwise a responsible professional or one who believes guns are evil incarnate and tends toward demogoguery.

RKG, are you refering to Mihos or Healey?

I think as a public health issue that silencers should be required on all guns. If the attorney general can get guns banned because they don't pass safety requirements, I think that ought to be one of them as well.

RKG,

You got me on that one! [lol]

I wasn't paying attention to party. In my book, it's hard to tell R and D apart in this state from a functional point of view!

LenS said:
RKG,

You got me on that one! [lol]

I wasn't paying attention to party. In my book, it's hard to tell R and D apart in this state from a functional point of view!

Ain't that the truth! [roll]

Back
Top Bottom