Pro Am Style match

This Sunday, July 31st, Wallum Lake Rod & Gun Club will host another Pro Am style match. There will be six stages of knockdown steel with a round count of approximately 150. Scores are determined by number of targets knocked down using a par time for each stage.
Walk on registration starting at 8:00 and we start shooting at 9:00.
Any questions please email [email protected]

See you there!!

Awesome match today, many thanks to Jim and everyone at Wallum Lake for putting this on. This was my first pro am style match and it was WAY more fun than I thought it would be. The weather wasn't bad at all. My son and I both had a blast.

Thanks again to everyone at Wallum Lake, you guys are really doing a lot for the shooting community by giving us a place to shoot so many varied matches throughout the season.

-Cuz

Crappy weather but a good time! Thanks to the Wallum Lake crew for dragging out all the steel for us to play with [smile]

I think next time my plan is gonna be to hit each piece of steel on the first shot, I really feel that will improve things for me

[video=youtube_share;8g0XwubgDfs]http://youtu.be/8g0XwubgDfs[/video]

I totally agree! This was my first time shooting steels or competition and it won't be my last. Thanks to everyone at Wallum lake for an awesome event!

Back
Top Bottom