• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pro 2A Rep Donald Wong needs our help.

attachment.php

This election has come down to the wire. Donald Wong needs our help in these final weeks. His anti gun opponent is well funded and backed by anti 2A Congressman Seth Moulton.

The gun control people want this seat. We can't let them have it.

What can you do to help?

• Make a donation
  • Host a coffee or barbeque for Donald
  • Hold a sign
  • Make phone calls
  • Place a sign on your lawn
  • Help disseminate information on Social Media
  • Comment on blogs and online articles
  • Write a letter to editors

http://donaldhwong.com/home/4515036

[email protected]

617-605-0268

Attachments

• 14711314_1589374718025246_2117589812203717080_o.jpg
    14711314_1589374718025246_2117589812203717080_o.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Rep Donald Wong. This is the man who co owns Kowloon in Saugus. He is a gun owner. The Democrats have targeted him. They want his seat. We can not afford to lose it.

Ninth Essex, Consisting of Lynn: Ward 1: Precincts 1, 2; Saugus: Precincts
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9; Wakefield: Precincts 1, 2, 3, 7 (Middlesex Co.).

The Wong way is the right way.

- - - Updated - - -

The Wong way is the right way.

We need a sticky with all the pro 2A candidates and links to their funding page.

Spoke to a guy who knew the owners. Story was they spent too much on the remodel and never recovered. It sat closed up for years til they tore it down relatively recently. Im not sure if it ever even reopened after the remodel or if the remodel was ever even complete.

eta- May have misunderstood your question. Nothing has been built on the site after the restaurant was taken down that I know of.

I have had interactions with Donald in the past. I find him to be most sincere and committed to his district. He is the quintessential producer producing jobs and helping the community he serves. I can not believe how his challenger has even come this far; then again this is MA. Let's replace a guy who gives out his cell phone and answers it after one ring and gets it done for some little girl who doesn't even have a real job or mortgage. Unfu**ing real

Jen is a young woman with little adult life experience living with her parents. But she has the backing, organization and money of Congressman Seth Moulton behind her. We should take her campaign seriously.

I have posted this before but I did have a chance to meet Jen.

I was at the Saugus Founders Day and the young Democrat running against Rep. Donald Wong had a both. Had a chance to talk to them about the 2nd Amendment. The help at the both said Jen is pro 2A but could not give proof. I did run into Jen in the crowd and asked if this was true. Jen told me she supports the 2nd Amendment and loves gun owners. She said we get to keep our guns. Sounds good but.... ..

When I pressed her on the issue of our A/G banning many kinds of semi auto rifles Jen thought this had noting to do with Saugus. I reminded her as a state Rep she would have to pas bills on our laws in Massachusetts. That would be in part her job not not the A/Gs.

Jen them finally told me what she really thought. She told me she thought the gun issue takes away form the real issues facing Saugus. Getting money form the State House for Saugus. In short she will tell you she supports gun owners at the same time she tells you gun rights have no importance to her. Gun owners should expect Jen to do nothing for you

Jen Migliore is a Democrat running to unseat Republican Rep Donald Wong

I had an opportunity to meet Mr. Wong at the recent fundraiser in Wakefield. I wish he represented me. He's one of the good ones.

Back
Top Bottom