pro 2A meme megathread

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Lol this is a recurring theme, NRA sees tragedy unfolding or 2A event/protest etc... doesn't actually do or provide anything, but does show up and beg for donations... [rofl] Oh and on a really bad, day (eg, Parkland BS) they come in and basically take a shit in the well.

-Mike

C. Stockwell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Story? Lmao
I made the meme because I saw the picture posted on InRange's Facebook and I thought "I have to do something with this", and that's just what I thought of. I also posted it on InRange's Facebook.

The real backstory is that InRange said the Reformation was "not a practical rifle because of the accuracy" on camera at SHOT 2018 and basically poo-poo'ed the Reformation. This made FA butthurt towards InRange at SHOT 2019. Franklin's booth jockeys in 2019 "were instructed to not talk to InRange TV." Karl then said "is it because you're liars?" and then InRange was formally banned from Franklin's booth. There was then a bit of an internet kerfuffle between Franklin and InRange where Franklin's president wanted to talk to InRange, rather than rely on the boot jockeys, and this was misinterpreted by the booth jockeys, etc., etc., etc.

Eventually got resolved and presumably this picture was intended to indicate that InRange and Franklin are cool together again. InRange hasn't released all its SHOT 2020 material yet, though.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made the meme because I saw the picture posted on InRange's Facebook and I thought "I have to do something with this", and that's just what I thought of. I also posted it on InRange's Facebook.

The real backstory is that InRange said the Reformation was "not a practical rifle because of the accuracy" on camera at SHOT 2018 and basically poo-poo'ed the Reformation. This made FA butthurt towards InRange at SHOT 2019. Franklin's booth jockeys in 2019 "were instructed to not talk to InRange TV." Karl then said "is it because you're liars?" and then InRange was formally banned from Franklin's booth. There was then a bit of an internet kerfuffle between Franklin and InRange where Franklin's president wanted to talk to InRange, rather than rely on the boot jockeys, and this was misinterpreted by the booth jockeys, etc., etc., etc.

Eventually got resolved and presumably this picture was intended to indicate that InRange and Franklin are cool together again. InRange hasn't released all its SHOT 2020 material yet, though.

In the first Reformation video, the FA rep was horribly unprepared for any questions of the non-fawning type. To use my dearly departed Dad's phrase, "He was blinking like a toad in a hail storm!" Ian knows firearms. This guy only knew that he was supposed to compare it to the Rheinmetall 120mm gun used in the M1 Abrams. (Which is a truly badass system, but doesn't necessarily scale down to .30 caliber and rifle velocities.)

In the InRange TV Q&A video, Ian: "I regret nothing." Karl: "I don't either." Me: Karl should regret that haircut.

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This guy only knew that he was supposed to compare it to the Rheinmetall 120mm gun used in the M1 Abrams. (Which is a truly badass system, but doesn't necessarily scale down to .30 caliber and rifle velocities.)
it does actually, but that's a topic for a whole another separate thread.

C. Stockwell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In the first Reformation video, the FA rep was horribly unprepared for any questions of the non-fawning type. To use my dearly departed Dad's phrase, "He was blinking like a toad in a hail storm!" Ian knows firearms. This guy only knew that he was supposed to compare it to the Rheinmetall 120mm gun used in the M1 Abrams. (Which is a truly badass system, but doesn't necessarily scale down to .30 caliber and rifle velocities.)

In the InRange TV Q&A video, Ian: "I regret nothing." Karl: "I don't either." Me: Karl should regret that haircut.
Karl's "Waffen SS on the Eastern Front" haircut is meme-worthy in and of itself. He based the InRange smock on a Waffen SS smock, has a SS haircut, and drives a VW Thing done up like a Kubelwagen...

Top Bottom