Prize-Winning Media Hack Job

OMFG, so the gun manufacturers in the US are actually customizing the guns they produce to appeal to the Mexican drug gangs?! Putting a logo of coiled snake on the rifles? Is there no limit to how low they will go in order to make money??

The good news? The average Mr. and Ms. American could give two !*&'s whether or not the Mexican's are killing one another. This is manufactured outrage. Running this argument is going to ultimatly backfire on them as it's not going to get the public to demand stricter gun control but a closed border.

I'm so sure that I am buying bushmaster for the coiled snake...it isn't that it is a reliable manufacturer...it's the snake! gun-owners only like flashy shiny things![frown]

Screw the Bushy, you can fit a dozen AK's in your trunk. That alone outweighs any other selling point.

It's not our job to solve another countries problems. That's always been my stand. When the USA is having an economic meltdown, and the governent is a runaway train filled with high explosives, I don't give a sh** if some other country is having problems. Obama spends more time flying around the world sucking up to forign officials than he does in the county he's actually president of.

Total Garbage

More total garbage from the media who is more interested in presenting their idological viewpoint than the facts. On the one hand they like to defend themselves as "the fourth branch of government" on the other hand they state, "we're a business, we sell papers"

Back
Top Bottom