• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Private Ranges in CT?

I moved to Connecticut for school last year, and finally got around to getting my Pistol Permit. I live in Tolland, and was wondering if there are any private gun ranges within a reasonable distance from my apartment. Do any of these require sponsorships? If so, would anyone be willing to sponsor me some weekend?

I know there are a few public ranges, and I will probably take advantage of their rental services to help select my next handgun, but in the long run, I would like to find some place closer by where I can shoot more often.

There are several private ranges within decent driving distance. One or the best is Northwest CT Sportsman Association located in Colebrook, CT. It is pretty much in the middle of nowhere which makes it ideal for a range.

The Club has about 800 members. New members are invited to join once a year. All scheduled events are open to the public and a member may bring guests at any time.

Check out NWCSA.ORG for more info.

Lou Braun

I moved to Connecticut for school last year, and finally got around to getting my Pistol Permit. I live in Tolland, and was wondering if there are any private gun ranges within a reasonable distance from my apartment. Do any of these require sponsorships? If so, would anyone be willing to sponsor me some weekend?

I know there are a few public ranges, and I will probably take advantage of their rental services to help select my next handgun, but in the long run, I would like to find some place closer by where I can shoot more often.

i can sponsor you at the fin fur and feather club in chaplin if you'd like. i think it is $150/yr for a shooting membership

any day after work im home around 4 i live 15 minutes away from the club, shoot me a pm anytime you want to go

Back
Top Bottom