• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Private range southern NH

Lol, I’ve never had a single person speak to me about anything at Pelham in the 7 years I’ve been a member other than a few fellows just shooting the shit. Also, if you’re paying $300-$400 to Pelham annually ...
I was refering to the first year dues + initiation fee. That is the cost for a new member to get to see what is or is not permitted.
I have been approached every time ( 5 or 6 ) that I've been shooting in the pistol pits with my son or daughter.

Last edited:
Yeah, I met “that guy" too. He wore a club hat, a whistle on a lanyard, and had on a red vest with his club badge clipped to the front. He said, if you shoot one round every 2-3 seconds nobody will think you’re shooting faster than the 1 round per second limit. Never took a shot the whole time I was there. My club doesn’t have ROs with red vests. Just a poser…

I was refering to the first year dues + initiation fee. That is the cost for a new member to get to see what is or is not permitted.
I have been approached every time ( 5 or 6 ) that is was shooting in the pistol pits with my son or daughter.

Beats me. I've never had a single person approach me when solo or with a guest in the handgun only ranges or the action ranges & this is going back 7+ years.

Beats me. I've never had a single person approach me when solo or with a guest in the handgun only ranges or the action ranges & this is going back 7+ years.
My experience as well. I’m not doubting what others are saying though. I just think we are the lucky ones. I bring guests and shoot frequently. And I follow the club rules because I don’t want to have to find another club.

I have been approached every time ( 5 or 6 ) that is was shooting in the pistol pits with my son or daughter.
That sucks. I had my kids at Harvard now close to a dozen times, no one gave us nothing negative.
When rules say an every member is an RO it helps to keep things civil and discourage potential fudds from excessive fudding.
Just worth to repeat again- be aware of clubs that enforce excessive RO culture and require presence of ROs at outdoor ranges.

Back
Top Bottom