Private CT NRA Pistol Permit Class for the price of a large group class.

dcmdon

NES Member
Hi all,

Some of you may recognize my screen name here. I've been an active shooter for 25 years. I've qualified as expert in IDPA. More importantly, I REALLY enjoy training people.

In fact, I enjoy the person to person interaction so much that I've decided to maximize my enjoyment by no longer doing big group classes.

So here is the deal. I will do a complete NRA Basic Pistol Course for two people for $150 each.

I can provide numerous references from past students.

When we do a couse like this, I am able to get through the required material more quickly so we can talk about some things people really want to talk about, like selecting the right first handgun.

I'll also be able to expose you to more more various types of guns. My last class of two shot:
1) Ruger 10/22 with a silencer/suppressor. This is a great learning gun. Very little recoil, very quiet.
2) 6" .357 magnum revolver loaded with light .38 special loads
3) Glock 34 9mm

For those who were not averse to recoil you can also shoot:
4) Les Baer Custom 1911 style .45
5) S&W 340 PD lightweight "snubnose" .357 revolver. (12 ounces) I use this to demonstrate how much easier it is to shoot the 6" gun well than the little 340

If you want to actually do some shooting and learn much more than is required to get the CT pistol permit, send me a private message.

Thanks,

Don

Back
Top Bottom