Private Ammo Co. in NH?

There is a company in NH (Hillsboro?) that I saw at a recent gun show (West Lebanon) that sells ammunition that it loads/reloads. Can anyone help me with the contact information/location? Thanks in advance!

They don't, Dennis... or I wouldn't have posted the name. But since West Lebanon is a fair piece up in NH, I figured that Woods Loafer is probably in NH. I don't imagine that many folks from MA go up that far for a gun show.

They don't, Dennis... or I wouldn't have posted the name. But since West Lebanon is a fair piece up in NH, I figured that Woods Loafer is probably in NH. I don't imagine that many folks from MA go up that far for a gun show.

It's gettin' so I cringe every time I see the word ammo in a thread title... [rolleyes]

PM's to both of you inbound...

There is a company in NH (Hillsboro?) that I saw at a recent gun show (West Lebanon) that sells ammunition that it loads/reloads. Can anyone help me with the contact information/location? Thanks in advance!

I believe you are talking about M&M Reloads. It's a 1 man operation, and he doesn't have a store front, and won't ship to MA. I have talked to him before, and he gave me his # and told me that if I wanted to buy something to call him and he would setup a time for me to drive up and meet him. The best way to contact him is to wait for a gun show (he is typically at all of them) and ask him about buying his stuff outside a show.

I believe you are talking about M&M Reloads. It's a 1 man operation, and he doesn't have a store front, and won't ship to MA. I have talked to him before, and he gave me his # and told me that if I wanted to buy something to call him and he would setup a time for me to drive up and meet him. The best way to contact him is to wait for a gun show (he is typically at all of them) and ask him about buying his stuff outside a show.

I use M&M reloads i pick them up @ AG Guns in Lowell, i have never had any problems with their reloads. i shoot them in my S&W Model 52 and my M&P 40c no jams, no stovepipes. i have used the .40 & .38spl my buddy shoots the 9mm from M&M all excellent

I also use M&M reloads in .40 & .45 that i get from Archer Arms in Carver. The guy loads up and and delivers them to the shops himself. Plays hell on the suspension i am sure. I have had no problems with them whatsoever and have been happy with the savings.

While I've never used M&M, I will probably start with some of my less used calibers. It isn't worth buying a Dillon setup for my M-1 Carbine so I plan on picking up some of his reloaded ammo next gun show which is next weekend in Concord. He does have a nice selection of calibers, more than most I've seen.

M&M is the company you're thinking about. It might be a one man show but he has both Bob and Don of B&D Reloading in Hyde Park working with him at shows. I think Bob works with him "full time". Don runs the shop in Hyde Park. B&D used to do a lot of reloading right there in the shop but the Boston Fire Marshall put a stop to it.

If you hit any of the shows after Memorial Day, Jack Cody should be back from Florida - his Winter Home - and get his reloading business going again. Jack rolls a pretty good round. I buy .45 Colt from him in bulk quantites.

Hope that helps,

Before I started reloading, I shot M&M 230gr CPRN .45ACP almost exclusively in my 1911s and XD45s, and was very happy with the results. Maurice is great to work with as well.

I also bought a variety of .38sp and .357 for my 686, and found the copper coated rounds to be excellent, but the lead to be the dirtiest thing I've ever put down range. It was like shooting black powder.

As someone mentioned, AG in Lowell sells them, albeit marked up from what you pay direct from M&M.

NH Ammo

There is an AMMO Company in Dover, New Hampshire 03821

E mail me and Ill send you a link to their website.

Tell em Capt Walt sent ya.

Jack Cody

thank you CHUCK:I was going to call Jack and see if it was alright to post him.
may to dec in Mass.[smile]

Jack is a real nice guy. I do a lot of business with him every year. Last year he returned from FL a lot later than I was hoping and ran very low on Comp ammo for SASS.

While he isn't interested in expanding his business too much, he was still selling a lot of reloads to a few selected shops. If you see a plain white box with no manufacturer name on it, it's likely his ammo you're shooting.

Because he is "semi" retired, I buy bulk from him a couple times a year, returning the brass. If he ever quits the business, I'll have to call Blue and get me a 650.

From what I can find in his posts, Woods Loafer is in Worcester County, MA.

I hope so, I plan to do a FTF with him soon.

Back
Top Bottom