• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Prince Harry gives up £50K rifle collection and hunting 'to please Meghan Markle'

“Harry should be grateful that the Palace worked so diligently to change his image. He went from angry bar dweller to war hero overnight.”

“Had The Firm not protected Harry with a very strategic transformation, there is no way he would have the platform he has now to slander his own flesh and blood.”

Against my better judgement, I clicked on that link.

Accuses the guy of making general statements while making general statements.

Everything surrounding these people is mind numbing stupid sh*t.

How can you guys read this sh*t?

I'm still trying to figure out what his 50,000 pound rifle collection was. I'm guessing that a royal can't show up with an 870 Express or a post '64 Winchester 70, right? Is he skin flinting at H&H?
According to the article, it was a brace of Purdey's. But since is from the Star and its source is an article from the Sun, I wouldn't count on any of the details being correct.

I wouldn't be surprised if an 870 Express with Royal provenance would be bid up to 5 figures at auction, or if the article was written by a reporter who is clueless and left off a zero.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if an 870 Express with Royal provenance wouldn't be bid up to 5 figures at auction, or if the article was written by a reporter who is clueless and left off a zero.

Ah. Probably this. Some limp wristed assmunch saying “that’s gotta be wrong, how could an icky gun be worth half a million?”

I'm still trying to figure out what his 50,000 pound rifle collection was. I'm guessing that a royal can't show up with an 870 Express or a post '64 Winchester 70, right? Is he skin flinting at H&H?
At least 1 pre-Healey Noveske lower.

I'm not saying this is right, but he may want to remind his wife that the royal family has a history of offing people who become a lot of trouble.

To start with,the Queen had more ball's than anyone in her whole family,and that little twit Meghan is going to end up destroying the Royal Family.
To the tower with the bitch, and off with her head.
So, Americans are now defending the crown?

gwwtf.jpg

And he thinks he’s the only guy in the world with a screwy family…but it takes a special scumbag to rat out your family.

I’m just glad my 4th great grandfather helped kick is 6th great grandfather back across the pond.

Appears the torrential rains in CA. have affected the Royal couple's lifestyle, Fox reports they and other beautiful people in their hood have been told to evacuate.
[rockon] Paybacks a bitch.

Back
Top Bottom