Prince Harry gives up £50K rifle collection and hunting 'to please Meghan Markle'

It will turn out shortly that they get divorced because she was banging a real man one the side. Of course, this real man will hold non of the crap "values" she does.
Bison , are you suggesting it's a real-world parallel to the old joke (follows, for all you "young'uns") -

Question: Does Barbie come with Ken?
Answer: No, Barbie fakes it with Ken -- she comes with GI Joe.

Transmission ends.

This is a classic control issue. My wife and I have discussed certain ultimatums.

She knows that a line drawn in the sand of "me or the guns" will cause me to pick cold hard steel.

I suspect "Prince Harry" is going to be disappointed with some of his decisions in the future.

Back In the late 90's when the UK banned handguns, Prince Philip voiced his objection which is a no no for the royals to comment on government policy. He made the sporting use argument not a rights argument, but at least it was something.

Cucks gonna cuck

Prince Harry has reportedly sold his shooting rifle collection thought to be worth around £50,000 in a bid to please wife, Meghan Markle.

The animal-loving duchess reportedly "doesn't like" hunting so husband Harry decided to quit the hobby.

A hunter reportedly bought a pair of the Purdey firearms five months ago, before the royal couple stepped down as senior members of the Royal Family, reports The Sun.

Meghan Markle is opposed to blood sports and even follows a vegan diet during the week – despite Harry partaking in the sport since he was a child.

A friend of the anonymous buyer said: "He bought them because he wanted them, not because they belonged to Harry, but he was quite chuffed when he found out.

"They are beautiful examples and he’s very pleased with them but he’s not the sort of person who wants to boast about the royal connection," according to The Sun.

Both Harry and brother William have been criticised in the past for their hunting habits, which they have maintained despite their extensive wildlife campaigning.

Last month, 86-year-old primatologist Dr Jane Goodall, a friend of Harry's, told the Radio Times she thinks the Duke will give up hunting.

She said Harry and William were champions of the natural world “except they hunt and shoot”.

Goodall said: “But I think Harry will stop because Meghan doesn’t like hunting, so I suspect that is over for him.”

Harry and William have regularly taken part in Boxing Day shoots at the Queen's Sandringham estate in Norfolk, which has led to criticism of the brothers.

A photo of Harry crouched over the body of a water buffalo he had shot dead during a hunting trip on his gap year in South America in 2004 emerged publicly ten years later.

This week it was revealed, the couple, who are now residing in the US is launching a new biography named Finding Freedom, which vows to unveil new details about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex following their dramatic royal exit.

Attachments

• 511287A0-DF4A-47CE-94E7-3ADB8AD606A1.png
    511287A0-DF4A-47CE-94E7-3ADB8AD606A1.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 6
Cucks gonna cuck

Prince Harry has reportedly sold his shooting rifle collection thought to be worth around £50,000 in a bid to please wife, Meghan Markle.

The animal-loving duchess reportedly "doesn't like" hunting so husband Harry decided to quit the hobby.

A hunter reportedly bought a pair of the Purdey firearms five months ago, before the royal couple stepped down as senior members of the Royal Family, reports The Sun.

Meghan Markle is opposed to blood sports and even follows a vegan diet during the week – despite Harry partaking in the sport since he was a child.

A friend of the anonymous buyer said: "He bought them because he wanted them, not because they belonged to Harry, but he was quite chuffed when he found out.

"They are beautiful examples and he’s very pleased with them but he’s not the sort of person who wants to boast about the royal connection," according to The Sun.

Both Harry and brother William have been criticised in the past for their hunting habits, which they have maintained despite their extensive wildlife campaigning.

Last month, 86-year-old primatologist Dr Jane Goodall, a friend of Harry's, told the Radio Times she thinks the Duke will give up hunting.

She said Harry and William were champions of the natural world “except they hunt and shoot”.

Goodall said: “But I think Harry will stop because Meghan doesn’t like hunting, so I suspect that is over for him.”

Harry and William have regularly taken part in Boxing Day shoots at the Queen's Sandringham estate in Norfolk, which has led to criticism of the brothers.

A photo of Harry crouched over the body of a water buffalo he had shot dead during a hunting trip on his gap year in South America in 2004 emerged publicly ten years later.

This week it was revealed, the couple, who are now residing in the US is launching a new biography named Finding Freedom, which vows to unveil new details about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex following their dramatic royal exit.
I bet that skank loves her steak tips medium well over salad with balsamic dressing. What a dope

Prince Harry admits to using Cocaine: 'I was willing to try almost anything to upset the established order'

No big deal. Just snortin lines and blastin some wildlife….Royal hi-life.

“Prince Harry has revealed in his autobiography Spare that in the summer of 2002, when he was 17, he had “taken cocaine” during a shooting weekend.

The Duke added this was not a one-off and he had taken a "few lines" on other occasions, candidly describing his experience with the drug.”

Prince Harry admits to using Cocaine: 'I was willing to try almost anything to upset the established order'

No big deal. Just snortin lines and blastin some wildlife….Royal hi-life.

“Prince Harry has revealed in his autobiography Spare that in the summer of 2002, when he was 17, he had “taken cocaine” during a shooting weekend.

The Duke added this was not a one-off and he had taken a "few lines" on other occasions, candidly describing his experience with the drug.”
Harry has lost his mind. See what the right woman can do to you? Harry is no more than a rich celebrity joke now. 👎

Harry has lost his mind. See what the right woman can do to you? Harry is no more than a rich celebrity joke now. 👎

To be fair, I'd take a few minutes of insanity and give up one of my favorite guns for some time with those damned eyes. She's very cute, but it's those eyes. Damn.

I'd have to put a muzzle on her to shut her up, though. She is as dumb as a rock. Actually, I think that's an insult to rocks.

My wife watched the Netflix show. I told her, "don't EVER complain about a single tv show I watch again." (She NEVER watches TV. But was riveted by these two boobs. And Harry. LOL)

To be fair, I'd take a few minutes of insanity and give up one of my favorite guns for some time with those damned eyes. She's very cute, but it's those eyes. Damn.

I'd have to put a muzzle on her to shut her up, though. She is as dumb as a rock. Actually, I think that's an insult to rocks.

My wife watched the Netflix show. I told her, "don't EVER complain about a single tv show I watch again." (She NEVER watches TV. But was riveted by these two boobs. And Harry. LOL)
That is an insult to some rocks that, thanks to Uranium-lead dating, reveal fascinating things to us about the history of the earth. She is literally a dumb as the Rob Schneider carrot in the South Park movies, or as dumb as a modern rapper’s rhyming scheme. She contributes nothing of value and gets offended at everything and causes a scene whereever she goes.

009_jpg-2652577_jpg-2661432.JPG

She is a beautiful woman, but, she wouldn’t want you to give up one or two guns. She would want you to give them all up and then start campaigning to do away with the second amendment like the two of them are currently doing with the restrictions on free speech they want to see happen in the U.S.

For $150 in Madrid you can have hotter chicks and don't need to give up your guns.

She is a beautiful woman, but, she wouldn’t want you to give up one or two guns. She would want you to give them all up and then start campaigning to do away with the second amendment like the two of them are currently doing with the restrictions on free speech they want to see happen in the U.S.
If they like the anti-gun, anti-hunting life so much they need to go back across the pond. I had respect for Harry as he showed real leadership, especially as a combat soldier. Now that he is so "P***Y Whipped", That is all gone. Now I hope that his family completely disowns him. As the saying goes, "He is dead to them".

My wife wanted me to give up hunting, I'd give up hunting.

It amuses me that she's put giving up hunting and giving up guns together.

I could give up hunting, but there's no way that would mean the guns go.

My wife wanted me to give up hunting, I'd give up hunting.

It amuses me that she's put giving up hunting and giving up guns together.

I could give up hunting, but there's no way that would mean the guns go.
Problem is, today you give up hunting, what do you give up tomorrow?

If someone doesn't want you hunting, why marry that person?

What would she give up if you gave up hunting?

I made it very clear to my wife when we were dating. I don't gamble, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs and I barely drink (only when people are around). My hobbies are playing Rugby, target shooting, hiking/mountain biking/being outdoors and going to the gym. Those are all non negotiable and she can't ask me to stop. Shooting means there will be guns at home, deal with it. In return I accept her the way she is and would never ask her to stop doing something.

If she asked me to give up shooting, I would print out the divorce form and start filling it.

This dude is an idiot. She is not even that good looking, you can go to the Natick mall and within 10 minutes spot 10 women that are better looking.

She also seems to be all drama, something he complains a lot about when it comes to the Royal family, but chose to continue living a life full of drama.

PS: I did not watch their documentary or interviews and I don't follow them. I know what I know from NES and co-workers that might mention something. If it wasn't for NES I wouldn't even know the dude lives in the U.S.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom