Prince Harry gives up £50K rifle collection and hunting 'to please Meghan Markle'

Not that I care, but I don't think their marriage will stand the test of time. She's a real piece of work.

His cuck father did the same thing! Maybe he really is Charley the Tampon's son, after all. Homosexuality runs rampant in the Royal Family.
In one week I will be married to my wife of 48 years on May 13, but no tampons or Homosexuality, any thing else goes, what a bunch of dickweeds, my bride knows there are limits. She was born and raised in Ma., but if push comes to shove, she said we are moving to a "Free" state! Her words.

I posted about this 13 hours earlier in the Prince Harry & Mehgan Markle thread, but nobody cared.
Now that a new thread was started, it gets 64 replies in an afternoon.
Funny how that works. Headscratch.gif

This bloke will never get his dignity back,,,,,,
He will be kicked aside by the bitch and his friends will say “ F’ing told you but you wouldn’t listen”
the Royals will say “ Your still family but you better not have any connection to Epstein “

It could be a trick- in exchange for
One of my divorced friends calls his ex "dreamkiller"
He was on a path to professional (x game) sports, and she got him to quit. Regrets a plenty.

I think Harry gave up the guns she knew about.
I tend to agree, in part. The politically connected like Harry will always be able to obtain the firearms of his choice, in any jurisdiction.

I really appreciate legs, so much so that I can tell you ethnicity of the woman by her legs and those are not even 5

I tend to agree, in part. The politically connected like Harry will always be able to obtain the firearms of his choice, in any jurisdiction.

that's not the point though. You can surgically re-attach dick, but you can't do it to dignity. It's like rape, you may be fine physically but emotionally she wrecked him.

Look, this guy had a job, royal enough to be prince, but not too close to the throne to have too many duties or expectations. The job:

1. f*** sluts
2. Shoot guns, any guns, any time, limitless ammo
3. Party
4. Occasionally show up for some bullshit events, cut ribbon, goldenshower people by your presence.

The harder you do any of those, the more admiration you get from salivating proles, even if you wear Nazi armband and go too overboard.

For all those hard duties, you get basically infinite money, favor, all the booze and drugs you can stomach and free lodging around the world with paid airfare and servants. AND HE f***ED IT UP!!! He pissed off is own granny, got into shit with his brother ... he is quiet literally one of the greatest losers the world has known and I'm sure that more will be coming.

To think of it, this faggot could shoot any gun, any gun or artillery at will. Just go with "royal visit" to some military base and ask politely "can I make A10 go brrrrrr?" ... 90% people on here would let their dick cut in half to be in this position. Any gun, any ammo, any time. ... and he gave this shit for some washed up, aging thot. The words can not describe the depth of his fail.
That, and being royal family shields him from a lot of BS. Now that he gave it up to be an average Joe, he is f*cked.

Wait until she divorces him and he cant run to grandma Elizabeth.

I know we're 2 pages in, but I need to say it:

My wife is great in bed. But DAMN! What is it that she does that makes him this way???????? Reminds me of the sailboat scene in The Four Seasons. LOL

Hope they all went to good homes, as opposed to being melted down like Charlize Theron made the buffoon Sean Penn do.

View attachment 354856
the hilarity is that they're not even together anymore. I wonder if he's started buying guns again, or if he's switched his hobby to bleeding from his vagina instead.

Back
Top Bottom