Primer Source

I have found a source for primers that might be of interest for a well funded shop. I am NOT putting together a group order or acting as a reseller as I do not have a ammo seller's license. I've already arranged a 1M order of small pistol for a friend who goes through a lot of ammo.

Details:
  • Western European manufacturer from a VERY reputable country. NOT Murom/Tula/Wolf or and commie block stuff
  • 500,000 unit of ordering. No mixing of primer types within a unit
  • Price includes 10% commission from importer and includes handling all import hassles
  • A bit under $35/1000, landed in the Northeast US. ($17,050 per unit of 500k primers)
  • CIA - Cash In Advance - my contact wires funds to Europe when he places orders
  • Delivery time about 2-3 months.
  • This is a brokered deal. The supplier has already been reliably delivering to my contact, but the broker does not underwrite any risk (vendor non-performance, fire in shop, President Harris interfering with the import, etc.)
  • I will discuss more details if someone is seriously interested. My contact is an executive at an ammo company that is not in the primer sales business, and posting "he sells primers" will flood his phones.
I am not adding anything for myself, so I am not an additional middleman, though a case of primers would be a nice thank you from anyone who uses this deal.

I would ask that any shop that uses this contact give a pre-announcement on NES when they come in.

PM if you are interested.

rob

Last edited:
Good on you for passing it along. Currently I'm just fine with what I have but I'm guessing sometime beginning of next summer or so, I'll be looking to replenish at least SPP's and LPP's. I'm curious what the availability and prices will be at that point.

When announcing how many you would buy, I suggest mentioning how much you are willing to pay. My though it $50-$60 would be a fair markup to the shop for doing the work and tying up capital.
I can do $50 no problem. Still cheaper than buying ammo.

So, if any shop buys this, at a minimum, I am in for 10K (10x$50 = $500).

Might buy more than 10K depending on how things look, politically, when they arrive.

@Rob Boudrie - what brand are these primers?

When announcing how many you would buy, I suggest mentioning how much you are willing to pay. My though it $50-$60 would be a fair markup to the shop for doing the work and tying up capital.
Fair enough:)

Might buy more than 10K depending on how things look, politically, when they arrive.

Same here:)

Western Europe, I'd guess Fiocchi in Italy? I got about 8k Fiocchi SPPs left - no issues so far.

I respectfully request not trying to guess details on this forum - I do not want to poison the well. I'll be much more forthcoming with known dealers of NES types interested in fronting that kind of cash (caution: reselling Primers en-masse en-Mass could be considered selling ammo, and thus require a state license - best of a dealer picks up on this).

Last edited:
I respectfully request not trying to guess details on this forum - I do not want to poison the well. I'll be much more forthcoming with known dealers of NES types interested in fronting that kind of cash (caution: reselling Primers en-masse en-Mass could be considered selling ammo, and thus require a state license - best of a dealer picks up on this).
Roger that.

In order of preference, I’d take 10k lpp, 10k spm or 10k sr at $50 per thousand, or any combo thereof..will add 1k for every 10k I purchase to the op pot..

All you neckbeards are acting like this is a group buy thread.
Bruh...

Whatever shop goes for this, please post. I will buy 10K from you.
to any shop in NH or that will ship to NH:
Watching and waiting for a dealer to step up. My cap would be $50 /1k and ill cover half a.case for Rob.
So, if any shop buys this, at a minimum, I am in for 10K

We're just signaling that if a local dealer was to take up this deal, he'll have a bunch of neckbeards kicking tires in his shop. Maybe a few people will actually buy some primers!
I will. I will even pre-pay the dealer so he knows I won't bail out.

Everyone that bought stuff from me or sold me stuff knows I won't back down once I commit.

You don't think ANY shop knows that the demand for primers is high and will give two shits about people posting that they want a few primers here or there?

I think this is hilarious.

What we need is a shop saying "Yes, I'll front $17K minimum for primers, lets get this ball rolling". If someone wants to do it group buy style, cash in advance, with pickup at a shop later go for it .... but I am not organizing/collecting/etc.; just working to help the shop get the order in.

Back
Top Bottom