Primer availability?

As of yesterday, Riley's had a fairly good stock of primers, as long as you're not picky about which brand you get. Down the street, Shooter's Outpost has increased their stock of reloading stuff, including small rifle primers, but I believe the primer prices were a higher than Riley's.

If you're around Sunday morning, there are a number of tables at the Manchester show with reloading stuff, including one with a dozen kinds of primers by the 1K box, reasonable prices.

If you're around Sunday morning, there are a number of tables at the Manchester show with reloading stuff, including one with a dozen kinds of primers by the 1K box, reasonable prices.

What are "reasonable" prices from this dealer?
Riley's still had today small supply of Remington 1-1/2 small pistol primers at $38.95/1K, although limiting sale of 2K per person.
Shooters Outpost didn't was out of small pistol primers. They still has small rifle magnum primers (I didn't notice the price).

What are "reasonable" prices from this dealer?
Riley's still had today small supply of Remington 1-1/2 small pistol primers at $38.95/1K, although limiting sale of 2K per person.
Shooters Outpost didn't was out of small pistol primers. They still has small rifle magnum primers (I didn't notice the price).

Picked up 1k of small rifle up at shooters outpost on saturday $33. They were out of Small Pistol - guy behind the counter was trying to only let people take 1-200 each, but someone let some old fart clean them out (so the guy told me). He had words with the "old fart" & basically said "screw everyone else".

Didn't stop by Rileys.

Back
Top Bottom