• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Primary Arms AR scopes?

MetalgodZ has one, and I've looked through it and shot through it a few times.
It's an excellent scope for the money - image is clear, eyebox and field of view are good, and the reticle works well as intended. I like my ACOG better, but that's praising with faint damnation.
I don't know of much else that attempts to do that sort of thing under ~$800, so there isn't a lot of fair competition to compare it to directly. If you're looking for something with low, variable magnification and a "tactical" ranging reticle, you won't find anything else under budget. If you're looking for the best glass under $300, there's some stiff competition out there, but it doesn't have 6x erectors or modern reticles.
Hopefully he can come along and expand more on it

I have the PA 1-6 and it's a nice scope for the money. It's anything but lightweight, however. I have it mounted in an AD Recon. If you want to check it out I'll probably be at HSC at some point this weekend.

I have the PA 1-6 and it's a nice scope for the money. It's anything but lightweight, however. I have it mounted in an AD Recon. If you want to check it out I'll probably be at HSC at some point this weekend.
I have the same combo and would say the same thing - nice scope for the money.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom