1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Price Reduction -Springfield XD Mod2 Service Pistol 9mm with 4“ Barrel

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by Bakin, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Bakin

Bakin NES Member

IMG_0061.jpg IMG_0069.JPG IMG_0082.JPG IMG_0072.JPG WTS: Reduced Price Springfield XD Mod2 Service Pistol 9mm with 4“ Barrel.
    Massachusetts Compliant

Description: In like new condition with no finish wear or scratches. Under 300 rounds fired with no issues. Fiber Optic Front and Low Profile Combat Rear sights. Unlike earlier units this pistol does not have the “Grip Zone” text on the grip as Springfield finally got the message! See pictures.

Accessories: Four 10 round Springfield stainless steel magazines , cable lock, operating manual, and the original Springfield plastic storage case. Includes a Streamlight TLR-8 Gun Light with Red Laser which can easily be installed/removed if desired. Plus package of 6 lithium batteries for the Light/Laser.

Selling Terms: Cash, Face to Face must have an LTC, FFL Transfer via eFA10, I’ll pay transfer fee, preference would be Mass Firearms Shop in Holliston, MA.

Price: $400 Cash Only or BRO; No Trades.

Contact Information: Private Message me here.

Pictures:

IMG_0061.jpg IMG_0069.JPG IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0082.JPG

Statement of legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Bump

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019 at 7:34 AM

2. Bakin

Bakin NES Member

Bump

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019 at 9:42 AM