Price Matching Options?

bob6180

NES Member
Evening,
Just went to pull the trigger on a 308 bolt action at Bass Pro/Cabelas (I know I know) only to go through the whole online ordering process, submit my card and have them tell me it’s out of stock. Anyone know any online retailers that price match? Few free to PM me if this is a crappy question. Rifle in question is $250 off..

appreciate the help!

I’m not seeing any reason for a place to price match something that is out of stock...

This! And I think every place that does price match has a provision in their policy that says it has to be in stock at the place they're matching the price from. So don't expect to find one easily. Try Bud's?

Not in this market! If you really want something you going to have to pay for it or wait it out. Nobody has anything in stock and they're not let it go cheap. Everyone's low on inventory awaiting shipment.

I just bought an m&p 22 cheap gun, they were giving them away 6 months ago. I probably paid $50 more than if I waited another 6 months. But the way I figure it out that's only 833 a month. I'd Rather pay it now than wait 6 months.

I’m not seeing any reason for a place to price match something that is out of stock...
That’s the killer. It looks to be in stock. I’m really not trying to be a skinflint. Just wanted to see if I could get similar savings and dump the savings into a scope or ammo. Guess those days are truly over

Ok. So I’m an asshat. Guess this is sold out everywhere. Got turned onto it by a buddy and got a little exited ...

I tried to get some clothes on Bass/Cabelas and had the same issue where it was OOS only when trying to pay (and it would show up 1 at a time for all 10 items in my cart!)

They re-did their website recently and it appears they really screwed something up!

Browning X-Bolt Hell's Speed Bolt-Action Rifle in A-TACS AU Camo. In 308
I found one. Only one on a quick search.

Stop flinting and find a dealer to get it for you or pay the gunbroker rate (which probably isn't far off from whatever the "low price" you're seeing anyways) and get it done, instead of fiddle f***ing around with a box store. (which is basically the last place on earth anyone should ever be buying a gun, unless they're the only ones that stock that gun. ) If you take too long it will literally be gone and turn into unicorn tears in this market.

Stop flinting and find a dealer to get it for you or pay the gunbroker rate (which probably isn't far off from whatever the "low price" you're seeing anyways) and get it done, instead of fiddle f***ing around with a box store. (which is basically the last place on earth anyone should ever be buying a gun, unless they're the only ones that stock that gun. ) If you take too long it will literally be gone and turn into unicorn tears in this market.
I knowww. I’m not normally a skinflint. I literally started looking 2 hours ago. I wasn’t even heavily looking until I got a text from a friend about it and went down the rabbit hole...

You mean $80 transfers don't appeal to you?

I don't give a shit about 80 dollar transfers, I wouldn't have a problem with any shop that wanted that, that's their business. I just wouldn't do a
transfer through them unless some condition warranted it. That's your option as a consumer. Whining about the price of a transfer is something
only entitled moonbats do.

The far bigger problem with NSF is the ratting, its pretty obvious they ratted out that guy and his kid to save their own skin on
something.

Back
Top Bottom