• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

price gouging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm sorry. I get capitalism, and market pricing, but this shit is nuts. I watched people sell $10 ak mags for $30, I've seen $20 boxes of steel-cased 9mm, $1100 AR sports, and not said a word.

Now, I have to open my WTF yap on $45 for 325 round boxes of 22. Seriously? I'm sorry, that's just wrong.

Go ahead, flame me...

Yes we are not very friendly to each other here in MA. But hey someone must be buying. Gun shops are just as guilty. With the exception of B&K in Natick, who is excellent in my limited experience with them, I have not once enjoyed shopping at a local shop irrespective of pricing. When they are selling lowers for 300 that just puts it over the top.

Ok, I'm sorry. I get capitalism, and market pricing, but this shit is nuts. I watched people sell $10 ak mags for $30, I've seen $20 boxes of steel-cased 9mm, $1100 AR sports, and not said a word.

Now, I have to open my WTF yap on $45 for 325 round boxes of 22. Seriously? I'm sorry, that's just wrong.

Go ahead, flame me...

You should make .22, then you could sell it for any price you want

People have to just be smart enough to not but it and then the dickhead selling it will just have to adjust his price...obviously he's got enough idiots buying it at that price.

Yeah when I saw that ad for 3 of the 325 round boxes of .22, I was like holy s*** dude seriously!? What is this Wolf Match .22? That's crazy if people buy it at that price.

Go ahead, flame me...

I was going to comment on that thread but seems like I get to sit in the timeout corner alot lately (banned). I just bought 2 550 packs at walmart for maybe $23 ea last week. I left maybe 3 more on the shelf. I think 22 is coming around but since those that are hording it and scalping it worse than ever it kind of makes all of us want to hord it when we get the chance.

Gun shop near the the plymouth had bricks of 22lr for $60.00 American !!! He had 6 in stock wonder why . Also think he had reloads 9mm $40.00 for a bag of 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom