Price for target ammo

FrugalFannie

NES Member
Just picked up some Winchester 9mm FMJ 115 gr ammo at Walmart in Hudson, NH $20/100rounds. Best price I seen lately. And with brass being so high ($17-$18/100) I figured may as well buy new then reload.

I try and buy from them as much as possible.

At Dicks, Remington UMC sells for 8.98 per box if you buy 10 boxes. Including tax that's just a bit less than wally world.

Just picked up some Winchester 9mm FMJ 115 gr ammo at Walmart in Hudson, NH $20/100rounds. Best price I seen lately. And with brass being so high ($17-$18/100) I figured may as well buy new then reload.

I wonder if that is a sale at all Walmarts? I pay $28.97 for the same thing at the Walmart in Leominster!

I shop around between Walley-world and the local gun dealers. Walley-World has good prices based on current prices but the local small shops prices do not jump around as much. Cost of 9mm has doubled at Walley-World over the past two years.
The Polymer cased .223 is a good deal because the cost of brass does not effect it as much and it is lighter.
Cabela's has the best selection and prices comparible with Walley world. (Not much .308 at WW)

I shop around between Walley-world and the local gun dealers. Walley-World has good prices based on current prices but the local small shops prices do not jump around as much. Cost of 9mm has doubled at Walley-World over the past two years.
The Polymer cased .223 is a good deal because the cost of brass does not effect it as much and it is lighter.
Cabela's has the best selection and prices comparible with Walley world. (Not much .308 at WW)

Where do you get polymer cased .223? How much does it cost? I've never heard of it.

I think FS used to have it. Interesting design,brass head and a plastic body and in multiple colors to boot. Was $3-4 for a box but not sure if it was 20 or 50 to a box. I've found loads of empty cases at my range.

The polymer cased was at Wayne's weaponry 251 Laurel Street
West Boylston, MA 01583. Still has it on his web site, Wayne had hollow point and anouther hunting type last time I was there.
Walmart in Leicester had 9mm wichester 100 round packs for ~$19.99, 250 round packs of UMC? for ~$48.99 per pack. And they had 100 round, can not remember brand, .223 for $39.99.

Back
Top Bottom