1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS -Price Drops- Multiple Pistols for Sale (Glocks, Les Baer, SW, SIG)

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by GreenGoblin227, Mar 6, 2019.

1. GreenGoblin227

GreenGoblin227 NES Member

Description: Multiple Pistols
    Price: Vary Please See Bold Price in AD per pistol
    Payment - Cash, Transfer via EFA10/FFL (1 or 2 EFA10's Left)

Pistol One: Glock 29sf Gen 3 10MM
    Price - $1000 Now - $850

Gen 3 Glock 29sf with custom stippling job from Lead Baron Tactical. Also has a set of TruGlo TFX Pro Night/Fiber Sights. Will come with 2 Magazines. 1 flush and 1 with pinky extension. Gun is like new. Has trigger undercut done as well. Gun shoots amazing. Just keeping the guns that I shoot. Doesn't hurt to keep this if it does not sell. Will come also with a 9x25 Dilon barrel. Talk about a fun rounds. Can include a box of 10mm Hollow Points as well. 2 holsters will be included. One is a generic CYA kydex holster IWB, and an AIWB Kryptek Neptune Sidecar Kydex Holster. Also has a RYG Stainless Guide Rod installed as well.

IMG_1359.jpg

Pistol TWO: Glock 19 Gen 4 9MM
    Price - $1000 Now $800

Gen 4 Glock 19 with No Mags Color is FDE. It is equipped with a new set of Business End Customs White Ball Front Sights and Custom BEC Rear Sight. Jagerwerks has cut and lightened the slide with acceleration ports. Zev Stainless Dimpled Barrel, Zev Complete Upper Parts Kit. Gun shoots awesome. Will come with a IWB Kydex Holster as well.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE IN REGARDS TO SELLING THE MAGS
    SEPARATELY!! I WILL NOT!!

Glock 19.jpg

Glock 19 2.jpg

Pistol THREE: Sig P229 .40CAL (LNIB) Legacy Slide and German Frame
    Price - $800 Now 650

Like new in the box Sig P229. Gun is brand new from Sig as they just performed a complete overhaul. It was a police trade in. It has the German Frame as well as the Legacy slide. Does not have a light rail. Prefer all my pistols with out a light rail except an Operator 1911. Will come with box, and 1 10 rounds mag.

sig 229.jpg

Pistol FOUR: Smith and Wesson Shiled 45 Performance Center
    Price - $550 Now 450

Like new Smith and Wesson Performance Center Shield in .45acp. Gun shoots great. Just don't seem to carry it as much as I thought I would. Will come with 1 Flush magazine, 2 extended as well as 2 holsters.

shield.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03 FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

• les.JPG
      les.JPG
      File size:
      183.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    BigCampy and Chris O like this.

2. GreenGoblin227

3. GreenGoblin227