• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS (**Price drop**) Mini-14 Walnut stock - Beautiful, Like New

TopGunGinger

NES Member
Location : Live in Boston (Greater Boston area) and work in Western Mass (Springfield area). Pretty open on anywhere in-between there off of the Mass Pike.

Description : Beautiful Mini-14 American Walnut stock. Some amazing grain and colors popping through the shiny finish. Bought this for the gun and once I saw it I felt horrible even thinking about taking it to the range that I ended up buying a different (cheaper) stock for the gun. Note: Pictures added 1/7/2021.

Selling Terms :
Cash or Venmo FTF

Price :$250. Just trying to recoup my cost on this. (**Price drop**)

Contact Information:
PM here

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
IMG_20191014_171221.jpg
IMG_20190915_125921.jpg
IMG_20190821_201134.jpg

Last edited:
Dropped the price from $300 to $250. I'll even include the leather sling in the top photo!

Still up for sale. Need to get rid of this to fund other gun projects. Help me out!

Back
Top Bottom