WTS Price Drop Tokarev Ammunition Including Hollow Points

Hetzer

NES Member

Description : Two boxes of S&B 85 grain and one box of PPU 85 grain defensive ammunition, 150 rounds total. Buyer must show current LTC.

Price: $75 cash, FTF transaction

Contact Information: PM me here

A0777402-38EC-4DE7-8380-161960CCB5C3.jpeg 05F020F6-FE51-4DD5-94DD-135A4BE96632.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:

Description : Two boxes of S&B 85 grain and one box of PPU 85 grain defensive ammunition, 150 rounds total. Buyer must show current LTC.

Price: $75 cash, FTF transaction

Contact Information: PM me here

View attachment 402886View attachment 402885

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom