• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS *PRICE DROP* BNIB Sig Sauer P320 AXG Pro Performance

I bought quite a few P320s to do caliber conversions and now I am selling the ones I didn't use.

Description :
Pro-Cut Style with AXG Performance.

The P320 AXG PRO is the first full-sized pistol in the all-metal AXG family of P320 pistols. The signature look of the Pro-Cut Nitron slide matches seamlessly with the black anodized metal AXG Grip module. The modern features and modularity of the P320 platform combined with the performance and feel of a metal frame offers a truly special shooting experience.

The black anodized AXG grip is complimented by Hogue G10 grip panels/rear insert and a detachable magwell for improved reloads. The flat XSeries trigger ensures a clean break at 90 degrees for improved accuracy and trigger reset. The optic-ready Pro-cut slide is fitted with XRay3 day/night sights and compatible with Romeo1PRO, ROMEO2 and Deltapoint PRO optics for a direct-to-slide fit without the need for adaptor plates. Each pistol comes standard with (2) 10rd steel mags fitted with Henning Group aluminum basepads.

Price :
$1,000

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

D3yeR4s.jpeg
oIxFLYE.jpeg
lMZVBug.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom