• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Price/availability on USPc/P200SK 9mm

I know both are relatively difficult to come by in Mass., but on the off-chance that any of you have seen either recently, what do they go for? I've kept an eye on the classifieds, but they don't show up very often..particularly the P2000SK.

Thanks..

Last edited:
Just to be pedantic, it's a P2000SK.

I assume you're currently in TX for school but is there a way you can establish residency there? If so, that might be the best way to get one. Otherwise you'll be subjected to the artificial economic constraints of the MA handgun market.

Just to be pedantic, it's a P2000SK.

I assume you're currently in TX for school but is there a way you can establish residency there? If so, that might be the best way to get one. Otherwise you'll be subjected to the artificial economic constraints of the MA handgun market.

I knew it looked wrong...Woops.

I'm asking because a family member will be getting their LTC-A soon and is looking to buy one. There are other options, but we were curious what the MA-premium was on these.

The MA premium for H&K is usually one pays MSRP for a used one. On LNIB it is usually MSRP + ~$200 (2 H&K 45s went for 1100 and 1200 recently which is about $300-$400 more than what free staters pay). So USPs usually go for ~$800. The P2000s go for about that too.

I knew it looked wrong...Woops.

I'm asking because a family member will be getting their LTC-A soon and is looking to buy one. There are other options, but we were curious what the MA-premium was on these.

No biggie.

Just as a datapoint, I paid about $100 over the normal new price for an HK45 that was in this state. It was in perfect condition with maybe 100 rounds through it but it also came with an extra magazine (HK mags are $$$$$$$), box of Winchester Ranger JHP ammo and a Blade Tech holster. So, imo it was a very reasonable deal.

There were a couple of other HK45s in the classifieds at the time (I think both were compacts) and I think both were in the $1100 to $1200 range for asking price.

The MA premium for H&K is usually one pays MSRP for a used one. On LNIB it is usually MSRP + ~$200 (2 H&K 45s went for 1100 and 1200 recently which is about $300-$400 more than what free staters pay). So USPs usually go for ~$800. The P2000s go for about that too.

IIRC, a new HK45 full size is $979 at Bud's.

Keep in mind some, not all, shops are higher than that. I am quoting F2F and reasonably priced shops.

Understood.

No biggie.

Just as a datapoint, I paid about $100 over the normal new price for an HK45 that was in this state. It was in perfect condition with maybe 100 rounds through it but it also came with an extra magazine (HK mags are $$$$$$$), box of Winchester Ranger JHP ammo and a Blade Tech holster. So, imo it was a very reasonable deal.

There were a couple of other HK45s in the classifieds at the time (I think both were compacts) and I think both were in the $1100 to $1200 range for asking price.

Good to know..hopefully the USPc/P200sk will be a little cheaper...

I thought free staters got them for $800 and change.

Just checked Bud's. They show the last price for the HK45c as $973 and the HK45 as $994. HK is quite proud of their products it seems.

The P2000, P30 and other 9mms are in the $800 range.

I swear that I saw H&K USPc models (used) at the Concord NH gun show last Fall for $450ish!!

There were some police turn ins at places like topgunsupply.com for pretty cheap prices. Maybe those were from the same lot.

There were some police turn ins at places like topgunsupply.com for pretty cheap prices. Maybe those were from the same lot.

Don't know except to say that they looked in excellent shape.

I have no real interest, but sometimes look out of curiosity as I bought my H&Ks back when all dealers could still sell them (before first "List" was published).

Drives me nuts!!!! I found a USP .45c ($650 +20 shipping) and a USP .357c ($670) but both in free states!!!!!!

Ughhhh.....................

Drives me nuts!!!! I found a USP .45c ($650 +20 shipping) and a USP .357c ($670) but both in free states!!!!!!

Ughhhh.....................

Yup. I see them pretty cheap down here all the time. Eventually I'll get one (or two, or three, or... [smile]), but they won't ever see the Bay State..

Back
Top Bottom