• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Previous LTC #

Not a "gun law" question in as much of do you know how I can this this question

As a former resident of Mass, I help a LTC for "All Lawful purposes" I moved out of Mass in 2002, sent all the proper mailings, to which I still have the receipts...

I have decided to apply for for a non-res LTC, if I held a license of after June 1998, which I did, I need to provide that LTC# to not have to go through another handgun safety course

Does anyone know if there is some way to find out what that LTC# was?

I have already emailed the Methuen PD, not sure where that will will get me, so I'm looking for other ideas' or options.

They didn't AFAIK exist at that point in time. if they did, I never used one

[rofl] [rofl] The FA-10s existed back to 1968. So if you bought guns without the, I'd keep that on the low-down.

Your issuing PD is your best bet, IDK if FRB might be able to get the info for you.

Just call the DCJIS on Monday morning, and ask them.

The above. If you can't find it, just state as much on the NR application. FRB can find it if they really need it.

[rofl] [rofl] The FA-10s existed back to 1968. So if you bought guns without the, I'd keep that on the low-down.

lol, Nope, only bought 2 guns while living in Mass, both from Private Arms in Dracut, being very much a newbie at that time, I simply filled out the required paperwork :)

Never bought or sold anything FTF

I DO have my paperwork when I first bought which was my first issued LTC which had target and hunting, renewal, I got ALP

I could submit the first # and "note" the second

Back
Top Bottom