• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Prepping sites

Apparently, someone felt that I threatened them. Some of my posts were deleted and I was sent to the corner for a couple of days. Most if not all of the offending posts were in a thread called "another canned item". The site has more than it's fair share of wannabe demagogues. Almost as bad as the other site I was banned from, frugalsquirrels. Maybe I am an ahole. So what? I'd still like to find a site on prepping/survival/SHTF/TEOTWAWKI where possibly panties don't get bunched up in a wad.

And I assure you there were no threats. Why would I waste my time? I don't know who those people are or where they live or even their fitness level. I'd invite them down to the next NES shoot but I'm not in that clique and I suspect we couldn't hit moving targets anyway. I'm positive that in several of my posts there I offered good hard currency bribes if they'd but admit to what brand of pablum they consumed or where they shopped for their panty liners. But no takers and the posts were deleted, supposedly by me. But you know better. I need a cheat sheet just to get to NES.

Perfect proof. I tried going to Mr. Brownstone's link to my alleged crimes and was told NFW Jose. It sucks to be functionally computer illiterate. I can't even open up half the pictures in the funny megathread.

I actually found that site before this one. I never knew how widely varied how wanna be survivalists opinions were. Believe it or not I found the shelter under this roof a little bit warmer with the flock being vetted by a more than casual interest in firearms alone.

I think I stopped visiting that place when a veteran poster created a thread about sneaking a gun into his parents basement without permission...

Perfect proof. I tried going to Mr. Brownstone's link to my alleged crimes and was told NFW Jose. It sucks to be functionally computer illiterate. I can't even open up half the pictures in the funny megathread.

You opened up the same thread twice, well the other one you called "survival sites." Looks like a mod cleaned it up. I was only joking with you.

I used to peruse ZombieSquad way back when. You'll get the occasional guy that really thinks the zombie plague is imminent but I wouldn't doubt that NES has a few as well.

Delta, it's pretty easy to do. Just call someone out on a post and away you go. I don't remember any specific post as once you're banned you can't even read the them. You have to be a member to open anything up. I was actually banned twice, oh well. If any of you are members, just look up posts by Steve Marshall. The "experts" don't like being contradicted. And heaven forbid should you out a racist on there.

Delta, it's pretty easy to do. Just call someone out on a post and away you go. I don't remember any specific post as once you're banned you can't even read the them. You have to be a member to open anything up. I was actually banned twice, oh well. If any of you are members, just look up posts by Steve Marshall. The "experts" don't like being contradicted. And heaven forbid should you out a racist on there.

A suggestion: Read more than you post. Show and tell is shitty OPSEC.

The only thing I show here consistently is that I'm a dufus, and that I think assachusetts .gov sucks.

A suggestion: Read more than you post. ....

BINGO!

Do yourself a favor: Go green here, hang around, do some serious reading, get to know some of the people, and create some bonds. It's working out pretty well for me, there is a vast wealth of knowledge right here.

Guys. I appreciate the advice. But survivalistboards has threads with more activity than this entire section. I want to find a prepper/survivalist/Armageddon site for information I don't have and won't go nancy on me every other post.

I'm an admin here:
http://survivalbunker.proboards.com/

It's a small site now. Used to be Survival Topics before the owner pulled the plug with no warning.

FYI It may not be your kind of place because the site owner doesn't want cussing , flaming and drama. But there are some really smart and helpful people there. It's very quiet compared to NES.

All forums have cliques, and all forums suck.

Unless you drink the exact same brand and flavor of Koolaid™ as the in crowd, every forum is going to "go nancy on you" if you post often enough. Eventually you offend somebody with connections to power, and onto the ban list you go.

Back
Top Bottom