Prepping - did you stock a "HSP"?

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
An "HSP" is a "household sex partner." Something about "household" makes the person seem like a utilitarian implement. Like something you'd keep in a drawer next to the tongs and the can opener.

But the question is: Did you lay in your provisions or not? You should have procured a household sex partner for yourself, and now it's too late. Yes, you can order one on line, but anyone who could be delivered is not safe to use, and you'd be delivering yourself, and that would mean you're not safe to use.

HSP is really an incomplete question

HSP's come in a variety of flavors/dispositions.........the easy keepers are more challenging to find.......then there's the high maint versions.

This is an extremely difficult prep......

On the left end of the x axis is the easy keeper........on the right is the NOT easy keeper........

The easy keeper is much easier and less costly to prepare for, generally more predictable and deals with speed bumps better

The NOT easy keeper can be difficult to impossible.....and highly inpredictable often time causing one to consume large quantities of ibuprofin and alcohol in order to mitigate "issues"

This doesnt even get into the COST of one vs the other

What we REALLY need is a prepper HSP version of the Hot Crazy Matrix......

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=incSwssUyp4

ront02769

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine has just finished making me a wicked strong Cosmo, fetched me a pint of buzzards bay brewing Havoc ipa as a chaser, and is now in the kitchen cussing out some souvaliki thing that she gave up on last night after too much wine. Am sitting by the wood stove (again!) and considering my chances of having another pint fetched.....

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Mine has just finished making me a wicked strong Cosmo, fetched me a pint of buzzards bay brewing Havoc ipa as a chaser, and is now in the kitchen cussing out some souvaliki thing that she gave up on last night after too much wine. Am sitting by the wood stove (again!) and considering my chances of having another pint fetched.....
Sounds like a keeper, good on you. 👍🏻🍻

white feather

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You guys gotta be smarter than this, HSP is too derogatory and will get you no where fast.

Wife units have been known for years as HH6 or HouseHold 6, who keep the ship sailing smoothly and have your back at home while you’re in the field. Has a much better connotation and doesn’t sound disrespectful, which in turn brings more indoor activities as a “team” event when you’re home. 👌🏻😎
The ship keeps sailing smoothly as long as you take care of the little man in the boat... :p

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
You have obviously never been to West Virginia. Or parts of Maine away from the coast.
Lot of family in Maine, since I was a little kid, it’s def the Kentucky of the NE.

Right before the heavy start of all this shit I was on a driving trip, end of Feb, all through the mountains of VA, WV, Tenn and stopped over in Hot Springs, AR for the weekend before driving on to Dallas. Stayed in the same hotel that Al Capone used to stay in. Really cool place and had a great time.

Nice trip, beautiful country. Dropped off a vehicle out in Texas with an advance scout for the apocalypse and flew back home, even then it was sketchy with no mask or sanitizer to be found anywhere. Fingers crossed and holding my breath the entire flight. lol Worked out fine though.

Top Bottom