• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Predator Trapping

PaddyHarmonic

NES Member
Trying to learn foothold predator trapping. I do animal damage control trapping for a living in MA. I'm also currently liscensed to trap in NH and VT. Does anyone have any depredation issues or want to increase deer numbers through some predator management? Looking for atleast 10-30 properties ideally in Southern portion of either VT and NH. Also happy to remove any skunks, possum, racoons or other nest predators to aid game birds like grouse and turkey. Fur is at an all time low and this is more to learn the skills and get some pelts for garments etc. I would be incredibly grateful for any permissions or leads. Cold rolling out of state has been a challenge add to that work and a pandemic seeking permissions hasn't got enough attention. There's a great article on furbearer conservation about increased predator harvest having a great impact on faun recruitment. Thanks for the consideration feel free to message me here.
Cheers,
Pat

Back
Top Bottom