Precison Point to Donate Transfer Fees to Comm2A

Precision Point Firearms has graciously offered to donate January transfer fees to Comm2A.

100% of Precision Point's $20 transfer fee on firearms received in the shop after December 31, 2013 and picked up by the customer by January 31, 2014 will be donated to Comm2A.

For more information contact;
Precision Point Firearms, LLC.

155 New Boston St. Suite 180
Woburn, MA 01801
[email protected]
339-927-5527

woburn is kind of a hike, but i'll vow to have everything transferred through Precision Point for the next few months for doing this. i just ordered a blemished lower through the group buy, so that's a start!

We already knew johnny is a super stand up fellow providing superb services. this just gives another reason to continue dealing with him. Kudos Precision point!

Thats great news Johnny Good for you. I was already going to give PP any future transfer business but this just seals the deal.

Just got news that my lower I purchased through a rocket hub donation should be shipping out this week. It will be coming into PPF for the transfer. Very very glad I made this choice months ago :)

Here is the link to the company for the lower: www.fealtyarms.com

Hopefully it is a quality lower. I donated a bunch of money to this company so they could get off the ground. I hope their product is quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
planning on doing a transaction there with another NES'r - will be calling to confirm date/time.
Very happy I can do some business with them and can help the 2A cause.

Back
Top Bottom