• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Precision Point Lower takedown pins wont fit any uppers

I just got back from Northeast Arms, they put the upper on and pin in no problem.

I think I was babying it and being too gentle. It’s a super snug fit, but it fit.

I appreciate the suggestions but I think I was being a pussy when putting it together.

In the immortal words of Inspector Harry Callahan, "A man's got to know his limitations"

You did the right thing by going to a pro. Hitting it harder or using a bigger hammer is seldom the right choice

I just got back from Northeast Arms, they put the upper on and pin in no problem.

I think I was babying it and being too gentle. It’s a super snug fit, but it fit.

I appreciate the suggestions but I think I was being a pussy when putting it together.

So now you have an assembled firearm, instead of a butchered or broken one because you took it to a professional instead of beating on it with a hammer.
And you learned something in the process.
I'd call this a win.

the PPF lower is a nice setup. And mine is also a very tight fit with the pins on my uppers. Just takes a little extra effort too pop the takedown pin.

Glad to hear steve was able to help you out. Great group of guys there.

Back
Top Bottom