Precision Point Firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owner had to close due to busy personal life.
Oh and mass sucks to run a store in

The owner is a lefty communist who loves Maura and he's closing because he's decided that unicorns and rainbows are more interesting than guns

[emoji3]

Just kidding. Johnny is the best. And he was a maniac with a busy schedule that would have killed a normal person. I'm pretty sure he did more in a week than I get done in a month

Sucks for us but good for him to keep motivated and focused on what he is striving for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know I always considered myself an approachable person when it came to asking questions but these threads keep popping up. I am going to be going back to school so I am no longer doing transfers as I am focusing my time on furthering my career in law enforcement. If people want to buy guns I'll order it for them if it's a large item but I can't dedicate the time to be there as much as I was. I have more stuff going on with my full time job now and that has always been my priority. I'm still doing the LTC training and eventually will get back into live fire courses but that's gonna come after I get where I want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom