• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Precision Point Firearms, Woburn, MA

Hi guys, I'm not on here much but I wanted to share the information for anyone that is looking for an awesome shop in the north shore area. Since I'm pressed for time, like always, I'm going to keep this short, sweet, and probably full of grammatical errors.

Not only did Johnny answer my annoying calls and texts at ridiculous hours, but he also found the lower receiver that I wanted for cheaper than I had found. He was en route to meet me at his shop, but I had to cancel our meeting because of traffic and my tight schedule. We met the next day so that I could receive my lower, and Johnny refused the extra money I wanted to give him for cancelling our meeting when he was on his way. When I met him on a Saturday morning, the transfer was quick and smooth. He only had me fill out paperwork, typed some stuff on his computer, and I was done in probably less than 10 minutes. Oh, and the transfer fee was cheaper than anywhere else I found. I stayed for a while and chatted with him because I was happy to find a local FFL that I can trust. Johnny is very friendly, knowledgeable, a true gun enthusiast. He even promised me that he wouldn’t call the ATF after I left ;).
He also offered me great tips for a beginner building my first AR. I will definitely be doing business with Johnny again when the need arises.

TL;DR - Best shop I've ever visited in the Boston metro area. Highly, highly, highly recommended, especially for people that have crappy schedules - VERY flexible here.

+1 Started a thread a while back that sounded the exact same. Speaks to level of professionalism and service the Johnny provides. I hope he does well and that the shop and his hours continue to expand.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/226072-Precision-Point-Firearms-Woburn-MA

There is a thread already. Search function is your friend.

i saw, but I wanted to give Precision Point another thread because of the great service. I want to give them as much positive attention that I can because they definitely deserve it.

+1 Started a thread a while back that sounded the exact same. Speaks to level of professionalism and service the Johnny provides. I hope he does well and that the shop and his hours continue to expand.

Second verse. Same as the first. Great shop/guy. They are my first choice for an FFL.

heck yes. I read nothing but great reviews for Johnny and now I know why

Back
Top Bottom