• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Precision Point Firearms - Woburn, MA

Precision Point is an asset for MA gun owners, and there's beer ingredients one floor down. It's what the ATF should be.

Thanks again Johnny.

I realize I've dropped a review here before but I think it's time to post a bump here because of a couple recent visits to PPF.

Over the summer a friend of mine ran into some serious legal trouble with his LTC (suspension) and I had to legally acquire ALL of his firearms (thankfully, all of which were mass compliant) which were numerous, to put it mildly. Johnny made the entire process go smoothly despite the metric tons of federal and state paperwork and other BS required on the back end, I think if anyone else was involved it would have been a full on 5 alarm dumpster fire, of pain and wasted time, but he made it simple and very efficient, he has the entire process down to a science.

Recently, (couple weeks ago? I forget, work too much the time all runs together) I also visited PPF for another inbound transfer, and I experienced the same excellent service as before... I went in knowing that he was busy that night, but despite the small herd of people waiting, he helped the customers get in and out of the shop quickly. I only had to wait a few minutes before it was my turn. Not only that, but while I was there something struck me- I witnessed him helping a couple people select firearms to purchase and things like that and his knowledge base is actually accurate, and informed, unlike some other shops where you hear some of the clerks talking, and blowing so much smoke up the customer's ass that you need to suppress the urge to vomit. Johnny actually knows his guns (and related gear) and points people in the right direction. When interacting with customers, he will take the time to educate and inform the customers who have questions. While those of us that are enthusiasts don't really need that level of assistance, It is great to know that I can send friends and family to him as customers (many of which are new gun owners) without hesitating, knowing ahead of time that they will be taken care of with courtesy, respect, and not have smoke blown up their ass, or be subjected to typical to gun shop commando jackassery, and to top it off, I know they will get a good deal in the process. He goes out of his way to help people and it shows.

I also need to mention again..... His hours, although limited, are set up in the sense that they are awesome for those of us who actually work, which is a really tough thing to come by in this industry. He might not have all the bling and junk hanging around his shop like the bigger gun shops do, but the level of customer service you will get from him alone more than makes up for it.

-Mike

Really nice guy, stopped in for the first time recently. I wish I had more cash to blow now, but will definitely go back in the future with special order stuff. He was in the process of remodeling, so I'm looking forward to seeing the new and improved store!

Since this post got bumped thought I should mention this shop belongs to Chris now. Same great service, low transfer fee, keep it up Chris great job!

Back
Top Bottom