• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Precision Point Firearms - Woburn, MA

Was told they wouldn't do a transfer even though handgun is on roster and passed AG testing (at the time of production, don't know if that matters). I'm disappointed. Don't plan on doing any future transactions with them.

Ive bought some firearms from Johnny and had him help me with transfers.
if he wasnt willing to do a transfer for you I am fairly confident he had reason to decline.

again, its hard to blame FFLs for any form of reluctancy given our fine nanny state.

Was told they wouldn't do a transfer even though handgun is on roster and passed AG testing (at the time of production, don't know if that matters). I'm disappointed. Don't plan on doing any future transactions with them.

Hi John,

As we have been growing I am no longer the one that primarily responds to the many emails we get on a day to day basis. I partially accept the blame as I have a Cheat sheet that I give to the two people helping me out on whats OK and what is not OK and I admittedly left that gun off the list. The gun in question is indeed MA compliant and meets AGs Standards. I am sorry for the miscommunication by the person you spoke to. As we are involved in a Federal Lawsuit against the Attorney General, I have made it very clear to those helping me that we have to be 100% sure of what we transfer. A mistake on my end could cost me my license which would severely impact the outcome of the lawsuit for the worse. I have updated the list on what's ok to transfer and passed it out to those helping me out.

I would like to offer a free transfer to you for the misunderstanding in hopes that you will continue to take advantage of our convenient hours, customer service and lowest transfer fees.

Thanks,

Johnny

As expected, Johnny took responsibility and is making it right. +1

Are you selling guns out of your shop yet? I'll make sure to come by as I'm looking for something.

As expected, Johnny took responsibility and is making it right. +1

Are you selling guns out of your shop yet? I'll make sure to come by as I'm looking for something.

We primarily do custom orders as we usually do the hard to get stuff which costs a lot but we are planning on expanding this year. I also have a very special treat for everyone in MA that I will be announcing soon.

Thanks for holding those QD parts for me as long as you did...if I were you I'd probably have told me they got filled with molten lead and designated as permanent paper weights in the PPF. Or sent them to Martha's office and told me to pick them up there at my convenience.

Still in shock that I got a 'proceed'.

Hi John,

As we have been growing I am no longer the one that primarily responds to the many emails we get on a day to day basis. I partially accept the blame as I have a Cheat sheet that I give to the two people helping me out on whats OK and what is not OK and I admittedly left that gun off the list. The gun in question is indeed MA compliant and meets AGs Standards. I am sorry for the miscommunication by the person you spoke to. As we are involved in a Federal Lawsuit against the Attorney General, I have made it very clear to those helping me that we have to be 100% sure of what we transfer. A mistake on my end could cost me my license which would severely impact the outcome of the lawsuit for the worse. I have updated the list on what's ok to transfer and passed it out to those helping me out.

I would like to offer a free transfer to you for the misunderstanding in hopes that you will continue to take advantage of our convenient hours, customer service and lowest transfer fees.

Thanks,

Johnny

totally stand up move, yet another reason why I love PPF.

Another satisfied PPF customer here. Johny took care of a transfer for me yesterday (yes, a Sunday) which is great so I don't have to worry about how I'm going fit it in during the week.

Great guy and full of information. I had a shotgun transferred to him and he put everything together and had it ready for me. During the paperwork, we had a great discussion about his business, will definitely be back and would recommend him to anyone. Hours are great for the working-class person.
Oh, as a tease, he let me fondle his Barrett rifle (50cal). The rifle was a beauty and a beast.

LOL... I was at PPF getting my PPF billet lower and as I was sitting down at his desk he handed me the Barrett, 'Check this out while I do the paperwork'... kinda lost interest in the lower for a while. He has some fun toys in that safe of his.

By the way, did you ever get the matching uppers to go with the PPF lowers?

LOL... I was at PPF getting my PPF billet lower and as I was sitting down at his desk he handed me the Barrett, 'Check this out while I do the paperwork'... kinda lost interest in the lower for a while. He has some fun toys in that safe of his.

By the way, did you ever get the matching uppers to go with the PPF lowers?

My friend got to hold it. She was pretty funny why is it so big , why do you need this.

Johnny "don't ever ask why I need it " lol

On the way home I explained why it's so big and what most civs do with a .50bmg .

Back
Top Bottom