Precision Point Firearms RE-OPENING!

Precision Point Firearms

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
155 New Boston St. Suite 180 Woburn, MA 01801
Precision Point Firearms will be Re-Opening under New Ownership!
Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 3.57.28 PM.jpg

$15 Transfers for the Month of May!
(Rifles, Pistols and Shotguns only)

My names Chris and I’m a good friend of the previous owner Johnny. Last year when I found out Precision Point was closing down I purchased the PPF name and recently decided to keep things going. We plan on continuing Johnny’s business practices as a personable shop dedicated to the community. Unlike previously, I will be doing this full time and although Johnny is no longer involved, we are confident that you will receive the same great service as before. We will be able to perform your transfers, group buys as well as custom orders from your favorite firearms manufacturers at VERY competitive prices. We are currently stocking a variety of handguns and plenty of cleaning supplies and ammunition including odd-ball calibers and we can order anything you want!

Precision Point Firearms' goal is to provide you with hours that accommodate the average working individual. We are open late Wednesdays and Fridays, we're open Monday's and we are conveniently located right off the I-95 and I-93 junction In Woburn.

For Sale Inquiries: Email us at [email protected]
For Basic Firearms Classes: [email protected]

Look forward to doing business with everyone!

Thanks!

Christopher Kielty
Owner

Precision Point Firearms LLC
155 New Boston St.
Suite 180U Woburn, MA 01801
Cell: 339-927-5527 Shop: 781-305-3562 Fax: 781-281-1069
M: 10AM-5PM
T: 10AM-5PM
W: 10AM-8PM
TH:10AM-5PM
F: 10AM-6PM
SAT: 8:30AM-5PM
SUN: CLOSED

Squib308

NES Member
Rating - 98.9%
94   1   0
Congratulations to Chris on this opening. I'm still sad to see Johnny go but at the same time happy to see what he started continuing on.

boscru

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
best of luck to you

i never met johnny, only dealt with him once on the psa 80% lower group buy some years ago. the deal fell through when psa decided to not ship any lowers to mass. i told him to keep $5.00 for his work in trying, and postage etc returning payments but he insisted on refunding the full amount.

that's customer service, even though i was pissed he didn't keep the $5.00.

Last edited:

Ezra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is awesome news!!!!

Are the hours effective immediately?

Is this still in the same location above the home-brew supply store?

babygorilla

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Uh oh. Not "shore" who this is. I hope you don't get lost when you cross north of the Mass Pike......
Maybe I'll convince Joe to come with. Been working on him getting his LTC for the Security Guard gig to make more moolah....Hell, I hear it's easy in Little ChinaTown, but I'M DRIVING. I value my life too much.

JimmyRussell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have already done a couple transfers through Chris. Great guy and you can tell he's looking to pick up and improve where Johnny left off, definitely swing by and check the place out!

LuvDog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Quick question.

The last time I was there. Johnny took some video of me on the couch. He said he was some sort of agent and that I had a promising career in film.

Do you know the status of my audition films?

I wish you guys were closer. Im sure I'll find some reason to stop in. Maybe an upcoming transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom