Precision Point Firearms Billet Lowers!

Precision Point Firearms

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
155 New Boston St. Suite 180 Woburn, MA 01801
Precision Point Firearms PPF-15 Billet Lower Receiver

-7075 T6 Billet Aluminum | Broached Mag Well | MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodizing

FEATURES:

Threaded Bolt Catch
HARDWARE INCLUDED

No more Scratching, scuffing or chipping your finish trying to install that pesky bolt roll pin. These are threaded so all you have to do is insert the Spring, Plunger and Bolt Catch of your choice and insert a set screw. Best part is, you don't need to order a set screw from online or spend hours at your local hardware store trying to find one that fits. Here at Precision Point Firearms, We include that shit.

Threaded rear take down pin spring hole
HARDWARE INCLUDED

No more cutting yourself with razors or sending springs and detent pins flying across the room possibly poking an eye out (It's for the Children) These lowers have a threaded rear hole and we include the hardware.

Compatible with short throw Selector Switch

Left Side of Safety selector is notched out for BAD ASS ST 45 Degree short throw levers. No Modification, just drop it in. Engravings accomodate 45 degree BAD, 60 Degree Noveske, and Standard 90 degree selector switched. My full auto one fit great [wink]

Upper Tensioning Screw

AccuWedge? We Don't need no stinkin AccuWedge. These lowers have a built in tensioning screw that acts as an accuwedge to eliminate any sort of slop between the upper and lower. Most aftermarket Pistol grips have an access hole for this screw.

"Winterized" Trigger Guard
Got large hands? Wearing gloves because you're shooting outside? Morbidly obese? Your hands will fit gloved or not inside this trigger guard. You will Also enjoy not having to install this because it's already built in. No need to worry about breaking the "ears" like on forged or cast lowers.
Ambi "Stepped" Finger Rests

Norgon Ambi catch compatible

Last edited:

Pete G

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
damn is that #0007? Wanted, but could not has. Thanks for the pics, they look great.

jpm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
wow! Those look great!! I remember seeing the mockups on your computer when I did one of my transfers, nice to see it in the flesh so to speak. Can't wait to see the pics of completed rifles!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
These receivers are awesome. I picked mine up yesterday and I am very impressed.

Going to have to save up quite a bit to build a rifle worthy of putting together on this.

Nice work Johnny
[cheers]

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Beautiful lowers John I'll have swing by and pick one up. Don't need a lower ... But need a ppf lower for sure

chinalfr

NES Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
May I ask what length barrel and NSR that is? This is relevant to my interests... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
15" NSR on 16" barrel. The pics just want to highlight how awesome PPF lower is. The assembly is so easy. No more pin punching and flyaway springs.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Last edited:

Pete G

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you sir. I am hoping to pick my lower up Saturday, have had it ordered for quite a while. Funds are low, but 15" NSR and 16" barrel is exactly what I had in mind to build eventually, so good to know what it will look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuvToGoFast

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm thinking of one of these, I love the look. I have zero experience building anything like this...I have looked at quite a bit of information here on NES and elsewhere. I'm trying to talk myself into it. Any suggestions?

chinalfr

NES Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I'm thinking of one of these, I love the look. I have zero experience building anything like this...I have looked at quite a bit of information here on NES and elsewhere. I'm trying to talk myself into it. Any suggestions?
I can help you. You get the parts and let me know. I can meet you @ MRA. Also PPF is nearby too if you need any question answer.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Precision Point Firearms

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
155 New Boston St. Suite 180 Woburn, MA 01801
Top Bottom