Precision Armament Werks, Franklin MA

I did some business with Greg yesterday, Got a very fair deal and he seems like good people, very pleasant to negotiate with.

This is a great shop if your an AR builder, I haven't seen so many AR parts in any shop that I have visited. They literally have everything you need and they also had a good selection of firearms and tons of accessories.

I just stopped in the shop yesterday. Living in Franklin, I wanted to see what a local shop would have. Got there at 5:00 and Met Greg. Literally shot the shit for an hour while he unpacked from the show. Got a lot of great information on local laws etc. I've never built an A/R or owned an A/R (new to gun ownership and Concealed Carry etc.) This is the place I'm going to back to for my A/R. Some amazing products that he took the time to show me, explain, etc. Wasn't treated like a newbie, just got things explained to me etc.

What a stand-up guy and a great shop. I bought a range bag, some range ammo, and he's ordering the insert so he can push in a new night sight for my Glock 43. I'm glad I found a place that I can keep my business local.

Great Stuff and worth checking out for sure.

I've been meaning to stop by the shop for a long time, but never had a chance. Finally made it in last night to pick up some things I needed for an AR build. They have a ton of AR parts and accessories in stock at fair prices. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. Glad I finally made it in and I'll definitely be going back.

Looking forward to doing a lot more business there in the future!

Stopped by the other night for the first time. Greg took the time and answered my questions, showed me some stuff I was interested in, and took a look at my AR that I was having some issues with. He really took the time to figure out what was going wrong with my (in fact all 3 guys working there did) gun as if it were his own. If anyone was thinking of heading over there, you should definitely stop in.

Stopped by his booth at the Wilmington show this morning. Shot the breeze for a few and picked up a couple things. Good guy. Gave me some ideas for my SBR build. definitely will be stopping by the store once I get my parts list figured out!

well i would say that is a sound decision for a company , after they blew out of every rifle they had in stock, very few handguns there , and you could cut your loses and not have to go in the red , sell the leftovers in bulk, and check out.

with the restrictions now on rifles, and pistols, i forsee more shops closing .

Back
Top Bottom