Precision, adjustable 10/22 stock

rep308

NES Member
Brain trust, @bigblue

I have a very nice Kidd 22, their 10/22 knock off and it shoots very accurately. When I bought it, I got a standard stock which doesn't fit me very well. I need to increase the LOP and would like an adjustable comb. With the price of ammo going nuts, I plan to spend some time with this and am looking at a precision, adjustable stock. After some searching I've found this:

The Boyd At One stock

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions? What bipod would go well with this?

As usual thanks for the help in advance

Last edited:
Brain trust,

I have a very nice Kidd 22, their 10/22 knock off and it shoots very accurately. When I bought it, I got a standard stock which doesn't fit me very well. I need to increase the LOP and would like an adjustable comb. With the price of ammo going nuts, I plan to spend some time with this and am looking at a precision, adjustable stock. After some searching I've found this:

The Boyd At One stock

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions? What bipod would go well with this?

As usual thanks for the help in advance

Good choice on the Kidd. Don't know much about the Boyd stock myself but have been happy with the Titan + cheekrest + tang. Victor Company USA Inc

The rifle below is a Kidd build in that Boyd’s stock.

The stock is nicely adjustable, very solid, and comfortable. I put a bipod attach point at the front of the stock and shoot this setup all day long.

Honestly, I can’t say enough good things for this sub $250 stock.
(The rifle now has a Fedderson threaded bbl but I’m not as impressed with the accuracy as I was with Kidd and will go back in a few thousand rounds.)

853BEAFA-0D1B-45A3-A5D2-E7174D05D5D3.jpegE1EDD48A-6885-476F-A476-93150076F637.jpeg9F2F062E-4B3B-4963-8702-E902C88E1763.jpeg

1626C873-F622-40A0-A115-59D78796D89F.jpeg

Hope that helps.

Boyd's makes some really nice stocks. I have a couple of their Varmint models, and they are rock solid. Here's one on my Savage Mark II:

Savage.jpg

I built a 10/22 last summer and considered the At-One for it, but I was looking for more of a vertical grip for shooting off a bench. I went with a Magpul Hunter as a bit of a place holder, and I have decided I really like it. I've got an 18" Kid bull barrel on the rifle, and the light stock helps keep the overall weight down. Length of pull is adjustable via spacers, and the comb is adjustable with different insert heights. This stock is only $100 on sale at Brownells right now, which is a great deal!

10-22.jpg

I use this one for steel challenge but it's got all the bells and whistles of a precision stock Luth AR
IMG_20220903_221204163.jpg

I have three AT1 stocks, so I like them well enough. I even shot my first PRS match using one. However I would not consider them a PRS stock.

On all Of them upgraded to over molded fore end and grip. I would like more vertical grip. Check riser adjusts in discrete increments in notches not a thumb wheel as does lop.

I use them for hunting rifles (I adjust lop this year from camo t shirt hunting at 79 degrees to this morning in layers at 22degrees

They are also perfect for adjusting stocks for fast growing teenage “yutes”.

A lot of stock for the money. I found the fit and finish good on all ( I also have 4 non AT1 stocks.

Back
Top Bottom