Hello Everyone;

Our next 22 Precision Rifle match will be on Saturday, November 7th

Address: Reading Rifle and Revolver Association

62 Range Rd

Reading MA , 01867

Match Fee: $25.00 Cash at the match

Match Begins: 9AM

Format: 10 Stages, 2 min/stage

If you have any questions about the match feel free to reach out.

Even if you have a single shot rifle or 5 round magazine we can have modified stages for you to try out if you'd like.

Engaging Steel Targets from 25-300 yards.

We have a moving target as well as spinners and other fun targets to engage.

Registration Link: Home | PractiScore

See you on the 7th.

I would sign up for an afternoon like this if were a competition-free chance to shoot plates at my own pace.
Unfortunately we just run the competitions at this point. If you want to come really early (8am-9am) we have an open shoot so you can bang a few plates and see what it is all about afterwards. If you want to compete later you just have to pay.

I would sign up for an afternoon like this if were a competition-free chance to shoot plates at my own pace.

And this is why I bought my own 22lr KYL setup and various plates. My son loves to shoot, but doesn't feel comfortable doing competitive shooting yet.

And this is why I bought my own 22lr KYL setup and various plates. My son loves to shoot, but doesn't feel comfortable doing competitive shooting yet.
Well if/when you and your son want to come and check it out we will be there. Also kids 15 and under shoot free

Well if/when you and your son want to come and check it out we will be there. Also kids 15 and under shoot free
Kids under 15 shoot free if there parents are a member? Or at competitions? I would love to be a member but do not know any other members to sponser me

Kids 15 and under shoot free at these competitions specifically. The benefit has nothing to do with membership at Reading. Anyone can shoot these matches.

Back
Top Bottom